Duty location Arnhem, The Netherlands
Your tasks and responsibilities
The Senior Programme Planner within departement Large Projects Offshore (LPO) coordinates, aligns and supports the program schedule and ensures continuous collaboration with other program management roles (e.g. offshore development, financial controlling, risk management, quality management).
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
1. Creating and maintaining program schedule:
- Strategic planning of the entire LPO program together with project teams;
- Contributing to the procurement strategy of materials and scarce resources based on the assessment of relations and dependencies between projects;
- Maintaining the resource planning for the LPO department.
2. Support projects in maintaining and developing overall project schedules:
- Scoping and planning of work packages together with the project team, includes spatial planning and permitting phase;
- Developing different scenario's, setting up probabilistic planning;
- Verifying and integrating third party schedule plans into the overall project schedule.
- Completed technical Bachelor studies or a comparable technical education;
- Several years of professional / management experience in scheduling of major projects in plant / power plant construction, offshore projects or comparable;
- Sound knowledge of scheduling and scheduling software;
- Very good English and preferable Dutch communication skills;
- Project management skills, ideally obtained a certificate in Project Management;
- Good technical understanding and structured thinking with regards to the organisation, interrelationships and processes.
TenneT offers a challenging and responsible position within an innovative and dynamic international working environment. We offer a competitive salary package (job level 9 Cao TSO - Euro 3735 - 7601 gross a month on full time basis) with excellent secondary benefits (eg; 6% end of year bonus, EUR 60,- gross, health insurance allowance, good pension scheme) as well as good training and development possibilities.
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.
At entry, TenneT performs a Pre-Employment Screening.
TenneT is Europe’s first cross-border grid operator for electricity. With approximately 23,000 kilometers of high-voltage lines and 42 million end-users in the Netherlands and Germany, we rank among the top five grid operators in Europe. Our focus is to develop a North-West European energy market, to integrate renewable energy, and to optimize our safety performance. Safety is a core value of TenneT. We set high standards, for our employees as well as our contractors.
The energy transition and an aging onshore asset base have driven TenneT's investment portfolio for Germany and the Netherlands up to 35 billion in the coming decade. It is TenneT's responsibility to connect offshore wind farms to the high voltage grid on shore in the Netherlands and Germany. Within the NL offshore grid program, TenneT will realize – as a contribution to the National Energy Agreement for Sustainable Growth – offshore connections with a total capacity of 3,500 MW in the period until 2023. Additionally TenneT will develop 7 GW of offshore wind capacity pursuant to the Offshore Wind Energy Roadmap 2024-2030. In Germany offshore connections with a total capacity over 7 GW have been realized, exceeding the German goals. Another 3 GW is planned in Germany for the upcoming 7 years. The onshore challenge is consisting of the replacement wave caused by aging assets, which have e.g. led to the bay replacement program, and capacity growth to facilitate the energy transition.
In order to initiate, prepare and realize the connections of the offshore wind farms for TenneT. A great opportunity for people who are willing and able to work and build in a dynamic and innovative environment. We are currently looking for a Senior Project Planner within Large Project Offshore (LPO) - Arnhem / 1.0 FTE