This will be your workplace
Talent Acquisition is functionally organized and we work for the Netherlands and Germany. For the coming years, efforts will focus on the international exchange and development of talent, sustainable employability, fair and transparent employment conditions policy, as well as on a high level of customer satisfaction for People as a true "partner in business". As you can read, being a Recruiter at TenneT is a big deal. You are the gatekeeper of all our interim talents. And that is quite an important job in the current energy transition that effects the entire Netherlands. Of course you are not doing this alone, a team with 18 enthousiastic recruitment professionals are waiting for you!
This will be our challenge
TenneT is growing fast to realize its strategic ambitions. We play a leading role in driving the energy transition. Recruitment of new talent plays a crucial role in this growth ambition. We are looking for a passionate International Recruitment Specialist who will contribute to this and that might be you?
Your contribution to TenneT
At this moment we are implementing an external hiring desk at TenneT. With over 1200 interim professionals this is an important part of TenneT. Owing to the complexity of hiring abroad and given our ambitions these external professionals deserves a specialized point of contact. You will be part of a team of enthusiastic recruiters who are experts in everything related to temporary employment, often in different disciplines.
As an International Recruitment Specialist, you are THE calling card of TenneT, as well in attracting new external talent as for your stakeholders. You are a proactive consulting partner, a project manager, a relationship manager - all at the same time.
To sum up some of the most important tasks:
- Successful filling in external hires; you manage the entire process and act as the managing consultant;
- They can always come to you for questions about relocations abroad, local laws of various countries, regulations for example in regards to visas, contracting, and pay rolling;
- Contributing actively to the development of expertise in our team, training new colleagues, translating new developments in the field and labour market;
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal business units and (preferred) suppliers, and the local agents in various countries;
- You act a true partner for your business in advising them during the interim recruitment process and duration of deployment flexible experts.
Your Profile and background
Apart from being enthusiastic, we also like to see that you have already gained experience in the recruitment business of hiring flexible experts. Contract employments with self-employed consultants, secondment firms and brokers are a cakewalk for you. Besides that you have knowledge and experience in visas, contracting and pay rolling abroad preferable within Offshore Wind or Oil & Gas Industry.
What other must haves?
- A solid background and ultimate passion for international recruitment and operate from at least a Bachelor level;
- You have good negotiation and advisory skills and are able to act at different levels when needed;
- Personal involvement and striving for a great candidate and business experience are important to you;
- You have an excellent command of English;
- In addition, you have excellent stakeholder management skills and you act as a solid recruitment business partner.
As we have mentioned before, in this position you are a very important link in the current energy transition. In addition to the fact you will play an important role in this, we offer a position in a motivating and challenging company. Besides this:
- You will be part of a great team full of fellow recruitment "crazy" colleagues and they will receive you with open arms!;
- Corona or not, working from home and "onboarding from behind your screen", you will not feel less welcome. Everyone is willing to help you, your colleagues and your business;
- At TenneT we believe in a healthy work / life balance and there is room for flexibility;
- We know better than anyone that performing well at work entails more than just working hours and doing youw rok. It's bigger than that. And to make an active contribution to our employees, we contribute to your sports subscription, health insurance, we have our own TenneT academy and a work-from-home allowance;
- Oh and, there also comes a salary with the job! We offer a good salary in scale 7 of CAO TSO (between 3.232 - 5.920), excellent pension scheme and no fewer than 42 vacation days (!).
In our online-application-form you can apply within only some minutes. Afterwards we screen your application and get back to you as soon as possible.
Due to the holiday period, interviews will not take place until September. You can respond until Tuesday, 24 August.
Fur further questions regarding the recruiting process and position please contact:
People | Talent Acquisition
+31 (0)6 42 52 48 32