This will be your workplace
Start date: in consideration with candidate, but preferably as soon as possible. Contract: starting with a one year contract with the intention of transforming this into a permanent contract after the first year. Weekly working hours: 40 hours Work location is Arnhem. TenneT is making a major contribution to ensure that offshore wind farms are connected to the onshore high-voltage grid. These efforts are aimed at realizing the government’s vision of an accelerated transition to a sustainable energy supply. TenneT is fully committed to develop, build and manage grid connections from offshore wind farms to the onshore transmission grid. Grid Service Offshore is the Service Provider for these grid connections. In 2020, the first two Dutch offshore substation, Borssele Alpha and Beta became operational, with 6 additional 700 MW AC offshore substations following from 2020 through 2026. Within Grid Field Operations, which is a cross border organisation, an Operations and Maintenance department is set up for the Du
This will be our challenge
TenneT is growing fast to realize its strategic ambitions. We play a leading role in driving the energy transition. Recruitment of new talent plays a crucial role in this growth ambition. We are looking for a passionate Work Planner who will contribute to this and that might be you?
Your contribution to TenneT
The Work Planner organises the onshore (as in GFO-O accountability) and offshore trip planning including scheduling and sourcing of needed materials for work orders. This applies for preventive & corrective maintenance as for support of cable pull in activities by OWP's.
The work planner has a key function. She/he is the core communication point regarding all planning related issues, driving the planning forward.
The planner is engaged, feels ownership and knows what is going on in the operation, and also looks beyond the horizon to identify supply and resource issues and then acts on these in an adequate manner. New situations are the order of the day, but the overview will be kept. The planner thinks along actively, acts according to processes but also provides unsolicited input for improvement.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
-prepare, plan and administrative support on executable work packages together with engineers, technicians and logistics coordinator.
-preparation of preventive & corrective offshore trips planned on the different grid connection systems by:
- create work orders & create Purchase Requests (BANF) in SAP
- definition of scope based on planned work orders
- scheduling work orders according to priority, resources etc.
- follow-up delivery of required materials and availability of required resources
- supporting material manager in keeping logistical and spares related data for each storage location correct ready available in the systems
- making sure that for each deployment the logistical aspects have been prepared and taking care that returning goods and waste are dealt with according to internal processes, including preparation of customs manifest and, if relevant, supporting custom spot checks
- ensuring that rotation plan (personnel plan) is kept up to date
- inform about work orders imminent to become overdue
Your Profile and background
- Bachelor working and thinking level is preferred and you have experience in comparable position(s) in an equivalent cross border Maintenance / Operational department of a changing and internal company environment.
- Affinity with automation and digital working (preferably SAP S4) and knowledge of MS Office.
- Able to handle different tasks simultaneously in a short time frame without losing track.
- You are very punctual, concrete and problem-oriented and are able to set up controlling processes
- You can focus on simplicity. When a problem is complex you are able to make it simple and clear.
- You are driving issues and challenges forward; you take actions, take ownership.
- You have great interpersonal skills and natural capacity for teamwork. You are fluent in Dutch and English, both writing and speaking at Level B2 (confident) or higher;
- You are experienced in project environments.
TenneT NL offers a high profile and responsible function within an interesting and dynamic working environment. TenneT NL offers an excellent salary (TenneT NL job level 6 between € 2.801- € 5.127 euro gross a month on full time basis) ) with good secondary benefits, for instance more than 40 days of paid leave, a contribution of €60 to your health insurance and a contribution to your sports subscription. TenneT also offers good training and development possibilities.
In our online-application-form you can apply within only some minutes. Afterwards we screen your application and get back to you as soon as possible. Our selection process consists of two interviews.
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.
At entry, TenneT performs a Pre-Employment Screening.
Closing date of this vacancy: 4 January 2022.
For further questions regarding the recruiting process please contact:
People | Talent Acquisition
T + 31 (0) 889368325
For questions relating to the position:
Markus Kipp | Team Grid Field Operations Offshore Area West
T +49 (151) 58219071