This will be your workplace
Arnhem, The Netherlands
This will be our challenge
Your contribution to TenneT
- You develop the overall offshore maintenance concepts as well as discipline-specific Maintenance Engineering Plans (MEP) and Job Cards based on the strategy from Asset Management and all relevant regulatory requirements;
- Together with the team you are responsible for the definition as well as the continuous improvement of the corresponding E2E maintenance processes with a focus on maintenance plan engineering based on our GCS portfolio;
- In the context of the maintenance concept development you will work closely together with diverse stakeholders such as Operating Engineers and Service Technicians from the Execution Areas, Technical Specialists as well as Asset Managers;
- You conduct lessons learned sessions and include the learnings in your daily work;
- During the development of the MEP and Job Cards you actively work on the harmonization, standardization as efficiency of their underlying processes;
- You are the central point of conduct for maintenance plan engineering and you support your stakeholders on any questions;
- In order to ensure the quality of your work and our targets, you conduct regular feedback-sessions;
- platform structure;
- electrical systems;
- mechanical systems;
- or you have a wide technical field due to diverse experiences and knowledge.
Your Profile and background
- You have a university or engineering degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering or a similar field of engineering;
- Your strength is transforming your ideas into concepts and you thereby enjoy working in a business area with a high level of dynamics;
- You have a very high level of self-organization, you are target-oriented and well-structured;
- You feel comfortable with and you are a reliable partner in taking over tasks with a high impact on operative availability of our grid connection systems;
- You identify yourself with our TenneT core values ownership, connection and courage and thereby focus on living them in your daily work;
- You have an open and clear way of communication which tailor made towards the diverse stakeholders;
- You bring with you experiences in cross-border and cross-country cooperation and way of working;
- As we are a cross-border team, your skills in the Dutch and English language are on a very high level, whereas skills in the German language would be welcome as well.
TenneT offers a challenging and responsible position, under the "CAO TSO", within an innovative and dynamic international working environment. We offer a competitive salary package (job level 8 - Euro 3287-6746 gross a month on full time basis) with excellent secondary benefits (6% end of year bonus, 8% holiday allowance, 40 days leave, monthly health care allowance) as well as good training and development possibilities.
In our online-application-form you can apply within only some minutes. Afterwards we screen your application and get back to you as soon as possible.