Arnhem or Lehrte
Your tasks and responsibilities
As an strategic Safety, Health and Environment expert Offshore you:
- prepare cross-area regulations, reports, procedures and concepts to ensure SHE compliance for a top class safety culture and to drive Safety, Health and Environment Excellence including ensuring a proactive communication
- provide transparency on SHE performance of projects and operations
- share best practices and lessons learned and you propose improvement measures
- support Project Directors, Area Managers and the Management Team ensuring the implantation and compliance of legal and company-specific regulation
- provide expert knowledge in one or more of the following professional disciplines including expert knowledge of the national Dutch valid laws and regulations (please clearly stated your expert knowledge in your application): waste management, dangerous goods and hazardous substances, fire protection, emission and water protection, contractor management
- highly passionated regarding Safety, Health and Environment (HSE is in your heart and your mind)
- a strategic thinker with hands-on mentality, consequently you have the ability to grasp new concepts quickly and to become acquainted with a range of Topics
- are dynamic, enthusiastic, intrinsically motivated and you take responsibility and ownership
- a bachelor or master’s degree in Safety and Security Management, Safety or Environmental Technology, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, or comparable
- several years of experience working in the Offshore/martime surrounding
- experience with offshore health, safety and environment management systems (ISO 14001 and/or 45001) as well as experience in one of the above mentioned professional disciplines
- experience in preparation of SHE procedures and/or contractual requirements
- knowledge of the national Dutch/German regulations regarding above mentioned professional disciplines
- a team player contribute to an exceptional team cohesion of a corporate team
- willing to travel
- fluent in English, both verbally and in writing, as well as in one other further language, either Dutch or German (pending on above mentioned professional disciplines)
- a strong willingness to learn and change
TenneT offers a challenging and responsible position, under the "CAO TSO", within an innovative and dynamic international working environment. We offer a competitive salary package (range between EUR 3300 and EUR 6700 gross per month) with excellent secondary benefits (8% holiday allowance, 40 holidays, 6% end of year bonus, health care allowance) as well as good training and development possibilities.
An assessment can be part of the application procedure. At entry, TenneT performs a Pre-Employment Screening.
Our business units Grid Field Operations Offshore (GFO-O) and Large Projects Offshore (LPO) build, operate and maintain offshore grid connection systems in the Dutch and German North Sea. The SHE Offshore team ensures and supports SHE compliance for Grid Field Operations Offshore (GFO-O) and Large Projects Offshore (LPO) based on legal and TenneT specific guidelines and principles. Furthermore, the team supports establishing a top class safety culture and an environment in which it is possible for everyone to go home safe every day.