This will be your workplace
TenneT's strategy is to facilitate the energy transition using data and analytics. This is being achieved through the development of the TenneT Data Platform (TDP). An extensive portfolio of innovative use cases is developed on the TDP by several DevOps teams. The TDP is also the source of data that is made available directly or indirectly to end users. You will be part of the platform team in charge of the TDP.
This will be our challenge
Data projects are popping up everywhere within TenneT, including outside of the Data platform. We need to have an architecture where all is settled and not competitive to other initiatives.
Your contribution to TenneT
As a Data Solution Architect you will together with Domain Architects design solutions for the TDP within the given domain architecture and translate these solutions to the DevOps teams. You are able to actively involve our stakeholders while design solutions and are capable of communicating the solutions. You are able to share your knowledges with your colleagues. We are committed to following an agile way of working, with sprints and demos every two weeks, aiming for frequent releases of working software. We cooperate with internal and external experts from different knowledge domains to discover and build the best solutions possible.
As Solution Architect you are responsible for:
- the solution architecture in an open source big data environment.
- involving in the implementation of the OTAP and development of necessary building blocks.
- playing a role in advising the domain architect;
- being the single point of contact for Data engineers, Software architects, maintenance and project employees.
Your Profile and background
- a completed Bachelor or Master degree from a technical IT faculty;
- 5 years of experience with data solution architecture in a big data environment.
- You have good communication & presentation skills and you are organizational sensitive .
- You have a creative and solution oriented attitude..
- knowledge of
- architecture frameworks like TOGAF, DYA
- Archimate modellanguage
- data security and data governance
- Datamanagement and de frameworks that come with this, like DaMa or CoBIT
- Sparx Enterprise Architect tooling
A salary with excellent benefits, regulated within the TSO sector collective agreement such as:
- Salary indication: up to € 6.500,- gross per month based on 40 hours per week (depending on your experience and knowledge);
- 43 holiays;
- Year-end bonus (6% of the gross annual salary);
- Contribution to health insurance premium of € 60,- gross per month;
- Pension on the basis of average wages;
- Working from home contribution of 45,- net per month;
- opportunity to develop yourself further, including through training and education.
- Screening by recruitment;
- 1st interview
- 2nd interivew
- contract offer
- Welcome at TenneT!