This will be your workplace
Place of work is Bayreuth (Germany) or Arnheim (Netherlands). This is a permanent position.
This will be our challenge
TenneT is growing fast to realize its strategic ambitions. We play a leading role in driving the energy transition. Recruitment of new talent plays a crucial role in this growth ambition.
Your contribution to TenneT
The team Value Stream is within our IT department responsible for the planning and guidance of IT projects, IT architecture and IT portfolio. As part of this team, you will be responsible for the successful completion of projects as part of the portfolio, based on the proposed target architecture. You are a link between the team leader, the project managers, the domain architects and the portfolio manager for optimal project and portfolio support.
You will be responsible for:
- All communication-related topics and standards within and outside the team
- Coordinating and Planning for trainings, coaching’s and developments
- Further development in project and portfolio planning and administration in various tools (MSPS, SharePoint)
- Independent project management of medium sized IT projects
- Preparation of regular reports for the Value Stream Asset Chain;
- Planning, preparation, execution and logging of project and team meetings, as well as follow-up of resulting tasks
- Assisting in driving and advising on process, communication and document standards
Your Profile and background
- You have an academic degree (e.g. communications, project- or operations-management, economics,IT related) or a similar qualification
- You have knowledge in project planning, project finance and supporting systems
- You enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are willing to continuously develop yourself
- Experience in project management would be an advantage
- You work carefully and are customer- and result oriented
- As you will work in an international team, you should be fluent in English; additional language skills in German or Dutch would be great
- You are a team player and enjoy working in your job
- An interesting and responsible function within an international and dynamic working environment
- Attractive renumeration, based on flexible working hours and compensation programs
- Numerous possibilities to do sports and programs to support your health
- Possibilities to have good, healthy and affordable lunch
- The chance to develop yourself with trainings and to grow in a modern and innovative environment
In our online-application-form you can apply within only some minutes until 1st December . Afterwards we screen your application and get back to you as soon as possible. Our selection process consists of an interview via videoconference / WebEx.
For further questions regarding the recruiting process please contact:
People | Talent Acquisition
T +49 (0)921 50740-5752