This will be your workplace
ITF has implemented a tactical Information Security Management System (tactical-ISMS). This is part of a wider strategic-ISMS that is implemented across TenneT, and the basis for our ISO-27001 certification. The tactical-ISMS is driven by a small, highly-skilled, tactical security management team, headed by a lead information security officer, and also including information security officer, risk management and security architect roles. As the Information Security Officer, you report functional to the Lead Information Security Officer and in the line to the manager of the Information Management Office department.
This will be our challenge
As ISO you are the bridge between strategy & policy and the operation. You’re able not fall into the trap of doing everything yourself. You keep distance from the operation, but not from an ivory tower.
Your contribution to TenneT
You will play a role in supporting the execution of the topics you lead and topics led by your (ISO) colleagues in the tactical team. You will work in close coordination with the other members of the tactical team and act as backup for them as and where needed. This means that you will become well versed in all aspects of tactical information security management.
Your primary focus will be on these 3 topics and everything that includes these topics:
1 .Security awareness
2. Supplier Assurance
3. Policy & Guidance
For these topics you will play the leading role, defining and continually improving the way in which the activity is carried out. Defining and planning what will be done in coming year, ensuring that those plans bare the intended fruits, and reporting over the progress made.
Execution of tactical security management involves a great deal of interaction with security managers and security subject matter experts at operational level. That’s what you like and feels comfortable at. It also involves interaction process management and service managers and with the management to which they report. As such, you will play a vital link between the tactical team and the operational security organization.
This position requires (once allowed) to travel to different TenneT locations in Germany and the Netherlands.
Your Profile and background
- Master or bachelor degree in the field of IT security, information technology, business information technology or similar fields;
- Good understanding of information security (risk) management and related standards and frameworks(e.g. CISM, CISSP);
- Knowledge of service management processes according to ITIL within complex, multi-party IT service delivery chains;
- A good understanding of security assurance and related mechanisms and standards. Direct IT-audit experience is preferable;
- Sound functional management and consulting skills;
- Excellent command of the English language both verbally and in writing. The same in German and/or Dutch is a big advantage.
This position requires an AIVD screening, so important to live and work in the Netherlands already for approx. 6 yrs.
You are a very important link in the current energy transition. In addition to the fact that you will play an important role in this, we offer you a position at a motivating and challenging company.
You will receive an one year contract (with intention to extend to indefinite period) with excellent secondary conditions as regulated by the sector-CAO TSO such as:
- Indication of salary: €4.000,- - €7.500,- gross per month based on 40 hours per week (depending on knowledge and experience);
- 43 holidays;
- year-end payment (6% of gross year salary);
- contribution of € 60,- gross per month for health insurance;
- work from home allowance € 45,- net per month.
Corona or not, working from home and 'onboarding from behind your screen', you will not feel less welcome. Everyone is willing to help you.
At the moment we work 100% from home. However, as soon as we are allowed to return to the office, you will work at the office for approximately 2 days and 3 days from home.
- Screening by recruitment
- 1st interview
- 2nd interview
- Contract Offer
- AIVD Screening
- Welcome at TenneT!