This will be your workplace
You work together in a team (approx. 15 people) that consists of other consultants, business analysts and service managers. Together, you ensure that the requested IT services are delivered. TenneT has outsourced part of the IT services.
This will be our challenge
Working closely with the team on the transition from SharePoint 2013 to a modern SharePoint online environment.
Your contribution to TenneT
As functional manager you will mainly focus on our MS products like SharePoint and MS Teams. Acting between the business and IT is your second nature. You work together in a team that consists of fellow functional managers, business analysts and service managers. Together you ensure that the required IT services are delivered. TenneT has outsourced part of its IT services. You will therefore work intensively with our outsourcing partner to achieve the desired results. Many services are delivered internationally, so you will also work with colleagues across the border (especially in Germany).
You will be responsible for:
- Providing support in the use of SharePoint to Key user and End users.
- Identifying (functional) requirements and translating them into functionalities aimed at the optimal use of SharePoint or other MS Products.
- Monitoring changes in IT services in terms of quality, scope, budget and timely delivery
- Collaborate with internal and external suppliers involved in the delivery of the IT Services.
- Working closely with the team on the transition from SharePoint 2013 to a modern SharePoint online environment.
Your Profile and background
- Bachelor degree and at least 3 years of experience as Application consultant, functional manager or a comparable position;
- Both technical and functional knowledge of MS products like SharePoint and teams.
- Excellent command of the English language and either Dutch or German;
- ITIL/SIAM foundation is an advantage.
- You have knowledge and experience of managing applications in an outsourced environment;
- You are open to feedback and contribute to the team result, even if this is not directly in your own interest.
You are a very important link in the current energy transition. In addition to the fact that you will play an important role in this, we offer you a position at a motivating and challenging company.
You will receive an one year contract (with intention to extend to permanent) with excellent secondary conditions as regulated by the sector-CAO TSO such as:
- Indication of salary: €3.500,- - €6.500,- gross per month based on 40 hours per week (depending on knowledge and experience);
- 43 holidays;
- year-end payment (6% of gross year salary);
- contribution of € 60,- gross per month for health insurance;
- work from home allowance € 45,- net per month.
Corona or not, working from home and 'onboarding from behind your screen', you will not feel less welcome. Everyone is willing to help you.
At the moment we work 100% from home. However, as soon as we are allowed to return to the office, you will work at the office for approximately 3 days and 2 days from home.
- phone interview by recruiter
- 1st interview
- 2nd interview
- Welkom at TenneT!