duty location: Arnhem or Bayreuth
Your tasks and responsibilities
For a newly formed Robotic process automation Center of Excellence, we are looking for enthusiastic and driven employees who want to experience this journey with us. The CoE will operate as a corporate department which provide its services in both the Netherlands and Germany.
Together with your team you will be involved in the implementation of RPA at TenneT.
Besides the implementation you will also be responsible for the automation of processes within TenneT and will act as an RPA spokesman towards the rest of the organisation.
Looking at your to-do list you can find f.e.:
- Use your technical expertise, platform knowledge, and development experience to implement and manage high quality RPA solutions in a multidisciplinary environment;
- Contribute to the implementation and development of the RPA tool Uipath;
- Acting as a representative of the department supporting the business in translating processes into working RPA solutions;
- Design, build and test the solution;
- Being responsible for the maintenance of the solutions.
Be part of a new ambitious and innovative team, where feedback is appreciated and together with our German colleagues a solid base will be built from which the department can be further developed.
- Proven experience with tools like Uipath, Blue Prism or Automation Anywhere is a must;
- You are structured in thinking, approach and execution combined with strong analytical skills;
- Taking responsibility, result-oriented and critical of results, processes and quality; always looking for improvements and you actively contribute to them;
- Excellent communication skills - at different levels in the organization - and move easily through the organization;
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language both verbally and in writing is a must. Command of the German language is a pre.
You are a very important link in the current energy transition. In addition to the fact that you will play an important role in this, we offer you a position at a motivating and challenging company.
You will receive an one year contract (with intention to extend to permanent) with excellent secondary conditions as regulated by the sector-CAO TSO such as:
- Indication of salary: €3.500,- - €5.700,- gross per month based on 40 hours per week (depending on knowledge and experience);
- 43 holidays;
- year end payment (6% of gross year salary);
- contribution of € 60,- gross per month for health insurance;
- work from home allowance € 45,- net per month.
Corona or not, working from home and 'onboarding from behind your screen', you will not feel less welcome. Everyone is willing to help you.
At the moment we work 100% from home. However, as soon as we are allowed to return to the office, you will work at the office for approximately 3 days and 2 days from home..
A VOG screening will be part of the selection process.
You will be working in the Digital & Process Excellence (DPE) department. The goal of this department is to accelerate, inspire and support TenneT's transformation towards digital and process excellence.