Duty station for this function is Arnhem.
Your tasks and responsibilities
you are part of an international SaaS implementation project where you can act between business and IT.
What do you do?
As consultant you mainly are involved with the implementation of the Collaboration / Document management SaaS solution in the ECM domain. This is a tool where (sub) contractors and TenneT share information with each other. Working closely with the business (Large projects onshore and offshore & Grid services) to identify their requirements. Translating these into functionalities aimed at the optimal use of applications is what you like to do. By determining the impact you prioritise, manage and administer the change request that arise from the wishes of the user organisation
Besides this a few of your responsibilities are;
- Create or organize an implementation plan for the introduction of changed (parts of) IT services;
- Providing support in the use of information systems;
- Creating an acceptance test plan and coordinating acceptance tests;
You work together in a team (approx. 15 people) that consists of other consultants, business analysts and service managers. Together, you ensure that the requested IT services are delivered. TenneT has outsourced part of its IT services. You will therefore also work closely with ( and manage) our outsourcing partner to achieve the desired results. Many services are delivered internationally, so you will also work with colleagues across the border (especially Germany).
What experience do you have?
- Bachelor degree and at least 3 years of experience as functional consultant or a comparable position;
- Experience with Asset Document Management & Building Information Modeling (BIM) systems;
- Able to oversee complex environments and situations;
- Creative, solution oriented work attitude, stress resistant; able to support the above mentioned changes;
- You have excellent oral and written expression skills in English next to Dutch and/or German.
You are a very important link in the current energy transition. In addition to the fact that you will play an important role in this, we offer you a position at a motivating and challenging company.
You will receive an one year contract (with intention to extend to permanent) with excellent secondary conditions as regulated by the sector-CAO TSO such as:
- Indication of salary: €3.500,- - €6.400,- gross per month based on 40 hours per week (depending on knowledge and experience);
- 43 holidays;
- year end payment (6% of gross year salary);
- contribution of € 60,- gross per month for health insurance;
- work from home allowance € 45,- net per month.
Corona or not, working from home and 'onboarding from behind your screen', you will not feel less welcome. Everyone is willing to help you.
At the moment we work 100% from home. However, as soon as we are allowed to return to the office, you will work at the office for approximately 3 days and 2 days from home.
- a VOG screening is part of the process
The role is part of Generic-IT Services within the business unit Information Technology and Facility Management (ITF). The team consists of approx. 15 colleagues
Our purpose of Generic-IT "We deliver standard IT solutions for the enabling business processes of the TenneT organization to optimally operate, collaborate and innovate" and or promise is ".
We reach the service levels we have agreed with the business. We advise the business with the right knowledge and competency."
Since Generic-IT is delivering standard solutions our sourcing model is outsourcing.