Duty station is Arnhem
Your tasks and responsibilities
As inhouse consultant you are responsible for ensuring that the information systems function optimally in your responsibility. You are the bridge between the business and ITF. Together with a team that consists of other consultants, business analysts and service managers you ensure that the requested IT services are delivered.
TenneT has outsourced part of its IT services. You will therefore also work closely with our outsourcing partner to achieve the desired results. Many services are delivered internationally, so you will also work with colleagues across the border (especially Germany).
We are looking for a inhouse consultant/functional manager who will be mainly involved with the Document Management applications (Meridian, Documentum, ThinkProject! Icw engineering tools (Autocad, Elcad, Engineering Base) next to the to be selected Cosy solution in the ECM domain.
Main tasks are;
- Providing support in the use of information systems;
- Training and supporting key-users in their work;
- Identifying information needs and translating these into functionalities aimed at the optimal use of applications;
- Collecting functional specifications (requirements) for information systems and the administrative organization;
- Determining the impact, prioritising, managing and administering change requests arising from the wishes of the user organization;
- Creating an acceptance test plan and coordinating acceptance tests;
- Create or organize an implementation plan for the introduction of changed (parts of) information facilities;
- Release of changed (parts of) information facilities, such as applications, user manuals and process descriptions;
- Monitoring changes in IT services in terms of quality, scope, budget and timely delivery;
- Managing internal and external suppliers involved in the delivery of the IT Services.
- At least 3 years of experience as Consultant, Functional Manager or a comparable position;
- Demonstrable experience with applications like Meridian, Documentum, Autocad, Elcad, Engineering Base and/or ThinkProject!
- You have knowledge and experience of supplier management;
- ITIL foundation and/or SIAM is an advantage.
- Able to oversee complex environments and situations;
- Creative, solution oriented work attitude, stress resistant; able to support the above mentioned changes;
- You have excellent oral and written expression skills in both Dutch and English is a must;
You will receive a salary with excellent secondary conditions as regulated by the sector-CAO TSO such as:
• Indication of salary: €3.500 - €6500,- gross per month based on 40 hours per week (depending on knowledge and experience);
• 43 vacation days;
• year end payment (6% of gross year salary);
• contribution of € 60,- gross per month for health insurance;
• flexible working hours and working at home is possible.
TenneT offers a high profile and responsible function within an interesting and dynamic international working environment. TenneT offers an excellent salary with good secondary benefits. Last but not least we also offer good training and development possibilities.
At the moment we work 100% from home. However, as soon as we are allowed to return to the office, you will work at the office for approximately 3 days and approximately 2 days from home.
- A VOG screening is part of the selection procedure;
- Regular trips to Germany (Bayreuth/Lehrte) are required (about 5 days per month) after Covid-19.
We reach the service levels we have agreed with the business. We advise the business with the right knowledge and competency."
Since Generic-IT is delivering standard solutions our sourcing model is outsourcing.