This will be your workplace
Duty station for this function is Arnhem (Netherlands) or Bayreuth (Germany). The unit Safety and Security (SSC) is responsible for a clear policy and strategy on all Safety, Health, Environment (SHE), (cyber) security & crisis management topics within the TenneT organization.
This will be our challenge
TenneT is growing fast to realize its strategic ambitions. We play a leading role in driving the energy transition. Recruitment of new talent plays a crucial role in this growth ambition. We are looking for a passionate IT Security Advisor who will contribute to this and that might be you?
Your contribution to TenneT
As a Cyber Security Advisor, you are responsible to develop, coordinate and evaluate cyber security themes.
Together with your Dutch and German colleagues you are responsible for developing, maintaining, implementing and monitoring cyber security policies and directives for TenneT. You follow the developments in cyber security externally and you act as a contact person for both internal and external stakeholders. That means in detail you will:
- Develop, maintain and evaluate cyber security policy, directives and plans in accordance with relevant laws and company standards
- Support TenneT departmental Information Security Officers in implementing the information security directives
- As an internal consultant, support large TenneT projects with the implementation of cyber security requirements
- Perform cyber security threat and risk analysis and support cyber security risk analyses activities conducted by the departments
- Be part of the corporate cyber security team that manages and operates the information security management system
- Advise and discuss with senior management on cyber security topics and give advice to line- and project management
- The Advisor Cyber Security reports directly to the Security Lead, within the unit Safety & Security
Your Profile and background
- You have preferably an academic degree in Information Technology, Informatics and/or Information Security
- You have proven experience in working within and contributing to an ISMS-managed environment, with a focus on information security process management (i.e. non-technical)
- You have good analytical and consultancy skills. Morover you are someone who takes the initiative and acts in an innovative way
- You you are able to communicate on all organizational levels and are able to build bridges and convince people
- We need somebody with a can-do mentality and who towards clear deliverables within the agreed deadline
- Good language skills in English, and preferably in German and/or Dutch (written and spoken) are required
- Since you work with colleages in the Netherlands and Germany, you should be willing to travel on a regular basis to our different locations
- An interesting and responsible function within an international and dynamic working environment
- Attractive renumartion, based on flexible working hours and compensation programs
- Numerous possibilities to do sports
- Diverse programs to support your health
- Possibilities to have good, healthy and affordable lunch
- The chance to develop yourself with trainings and to grow in a modern and innovative environment
In our online-application-form you can apply within only some minutes. Afterwards we screen your application and get back to you as soon as possible. Our selection process consists of two interviews only.
For further questions regarding the recruiting process please contact:
People | Talent Acquisition
Netherlands: Els Boot
T +31 (0) 88 9368325
Germany: Marina Adelmann
T +49 (0) 921 50740-5752
For questions relating to the position:
Safety & Security
This is a permanent position.
For this function governmental (NL/GER) pre-employment screening is mandatory.