Your tasks and responsibilities
- Advice and support of the projects (project leads) in all contract related matters, assessment of specific requirements and supplements of the contractors
- Prepare defense strategies and tactics to defend against claims
- Preparing legal and judicial disputes, dispute resolution, etc.
- Legal evaluation and cooperation in mitigation concepts
- Processing and approval of inspection histories for claim processes
- Support of processing and enforcement of counterclaims / own claims
- Participation in the drafting of the contract, examination of contracts / specifications and support of contract negotiations
- Coordination and alignment with the other contract managers
- Ensuring the uniform interpretation of contractual clauses and treatment of claims and implementation of lessons learned from other projects
- Regular reporting to the responsible overall project managers (PD / FPD)
- Support of project management and purchasing for contractual issues and correspondence (externally as well as internally)
- Interface to the Asset Management, Claim Management, Supply Chain Management and the Legal Department
- Support the team on contractual issues, risk and opportunities and to assistance in the identification, capture, analysis and tracking of project risks
- Minimum 6 years experiences as Contract Manager for major construction projects *
- Verifiable experiences in the Offshore business
- Verifiable experiences with FIDIC
- Legal and/or Commercial and/or Technical background / university degree
- Open and transparent (to-the-point) in the communication
- Willing to travel
- Task orientated
- Good language skills on Dutch and English (writing and speech)
TenneT offers a challenging and responsible function within an innovative and dynamic international working environment. We offer a competitive salary package (salary level 9 between €3735 and €7601 conform cao TSO) with excellent secondary benefits as well as good training and development possibilities. Duty station for this position is Arnhem.
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.
At entry, TenneT performs a Pre-Employment Screening.
Due to the cross border content of this position we would like to request for a resume in English.
Supply Chain Management (SCM) supports TenneT's activities by determining which goods and services are needed to realise projects and maintenance activities. We also structure and cover these needs. SCM serves TenneT's internal customers and ensures better cooperation with our external suppliers.