This will be your workplace
As the People unit, we want to help TenneT meet the challenges of the future and drive forward the energy transition. We do this by devising new ways to utilise and develop talent, and by identifying new talent we need to adapt and grow. You will work from the Arnhem office
This will be our challenge
TenneT is growing fast to realize its strategic ambitions. We play a leading role in driving the energy transition. Recruitment of new talent plays a crucial role in this growth ambition. We are looking for a passionate Senior Assistant Unit People who will contribute to this and that might be you!
Your contribution to TenneT
- Support Director People Agenda and mailbox management: Independently take care of agenda requests and of preparation, selection, prioritisation, forwarding and handling of incoming e-mail.
- Support weekly Management Team meeting Prepare agenda, set up action list and monitor the progress of decisions, agreements and actions and share with MT on SharePoint
- Coordinate Team Assistants (4 in total) Be linking pin between Management Team and management support and monitor workload management support versus requests for assistance of MT
- Coordinate set up new Sharepoint site unit PPL together with one of the MT members and key-users to maintain proper information exchange, document storage and online collaboration
- Support MT members in case of absence of the Team Assistants
- Senior Leadership Team Keep both the outlook distribution list and the overview on inTenneT up-to-date
Your Profile and background
- You have worked in a similar complex situation managing senior level stakeholders for at least 3-5 years
- You are aware of your surroundings, are able to link different calls/mails/conversations and are therefore able to support and guide the Director where necessary or desirable if you are able do so from an (HR) content perspective is an advantage.
- You are a team player who, together with the team assistants, is open to new ways of working, creative and innovative, shares new information and has good communication skills; results and service orientation are of high importance to you.
- You are experienced with digital working - WebEx Team, SharePoint, MS Office.
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Strong communication skills in Dutch and English are a must, German is an advantage
- A structured and reliable work ethic.
TenneT offers a challenging and responsible position within an innovative and dynamic international working environment. We offer a competitive salary package (job level 5 Cao TSO - Euro 2642-4409 gross a month on full time basis) with excellent secondary benefits (eg; 6% end of year bonus, 43 days off, EUR 60,- gross, health insurance allowance, good pension scheme) as well as good training and development possibilities.
In our online-application-form you can apply within a couple of minutes. Afterwards we screen your application and get back to you as soon as possible.
For further questions regarding the recruiting process please contact:
Bas Van Gameren
People | Talent Acquisition