Your tasks and responsibilities
TenneT is a leading European electricity transmission system operator (TSO), with activities in the Netherlands and in Germany. TenneT has over 5000 (internal) employees in both countries together.
One of the tools the L&D team provides to support and facilitate learning and development is the TenneT Academy, our Learning Management System (LMS). The TenneT Academy is meant to support employees in finding and booking the learning interventions they need (training, e-learning, coaching) and managers to monitor learning. Furthermore, all mandatory trainings and certifications are registered and monitored in the TenneT Academy. These are important for TenneT's license to operate.
For the past 6 years the services around the TenneT Academy like organizing in-company trainings, booking, planning, registration, certification as well as invoicing and contract management for preferred suppliers were outsourced. As of July 1st 2021 TenneT will insource the back office for mandatory trainings and other in company programs. Individual bookings (open offering) will be outsourced to an external party who will handle all bookings and invoicing.
All contracts with preferred suppliers for mandatory trainings and strategic programs will be taken care of by TenneT. In total the L&D team has about 50 contracts to manage. We want to set up and maintain professional contract management in order to monitor quality of suppliers (+50 contracts) and to make sure suppliers match business needs.
Most important tasks contract manager
• Sets up and monitors a quality system / business process for contract management;
• Supports where necessary tender procedures for contracting new preferred suppliers
• Conducts contract negotiations/meetings together with buyer with both existing as well as new preferred suppliers; based on SLA and other existing agreements (such as AVG), with input from contract users.
• General point of contact within L&D regarding suppliers;
• Has overall insight into contracted suppliers;
• Advises and aligns with the business on suppliers;
• Is involved in in-company training requests for larger groups / jobs;
• Manages the open catalogue and periodically discusses with broker reports on bookings and suppliers;
• Retrieves needs in the business for learning activities;
• Monitors trends / developments in the L&D market and proactively matches these with TenneT's needs, both in terms of new learning methods and new suppliers.
• Experience with L&D and/or HR and contract management
• Customer and market orientation
• Communication & Networking Skills
• Advanced Negotiation Skills
• Quality Mindset
• Ability to establish clear processes and monitor progress
• High Level of English and Dutch Proficiency
TenneT NL offers a high profile and responsible function within an interesting and dynamic working environment. TenneT NL offers an excellent salary (TenneT NL level 8 or 9 ) with good secondary benefits, for instance more than 40 days of paid leave, a contribution of €60 to your health insurance and a contribution to your sports subscription. TenneT also offers good training and development possibilities.
An assessment can be part of the procedure.
For this function governmental pre-employment screening is mandatory.
It is a part-time position.
Closing date of this vacancy is on the 22th of July 2021!
To help TenneT meet the challenges of the future and drive the energy transition, we need to re-imagine how we harness and nurture the talent of our people, as well as how we seek the new talent we will need to adapt and grow. Adaptiveness and innovation will be central to fulfil our role in the green energy future, and our success in this will depend on the talent within our organisation. As such the People Unit now has a different and essential role to play, putting ‘People at the Heart of TenneT’.
In the new structure, the People unit (PPL) will seek to foster much greater collaboration between teams in Germany and the Netherlands, getting the best from both by focusing on our common goals, sharing our vision for TenneT and learning from each other, rather than allowing differences to slow us down. Another key aspect of our People vision is to be more plugged into the core objectives of TenneT, allowing HR to serve the business more directly and using analytics data to inform a more business-aligned People approach. Looking ahead, PPL will also help TenneT future-proof itself by taking a different approach to its people culture, embracing new mindsets and making people feel empowered to take risks. In all these respects, PPL will be more professionalised and hard-wired into the business, with a mission to ensure TenneT is a great place to work, with true impact on society.
People | Talent Acquisition
Netherlands: Els Boot
T + 31 (0) 889368325