Your tasks and responsibilities
- Implement and sustain the new partner supplychain platform concept;
- Optimize leveraging own critical scarce resources by increasing riskbased outsourcing whilst maintaining the appropriate controls (safety, technical, commercial etc.);
- Based on established framework contracts in the Netherlands, implementation, embedding, changemanagement and further joined improvements of these contracts with the aim to accelerate output increase through building sustainable long term partnerships with suppliers, contractors and other partners in our sector;
- Replication of successful pilots and approaches across GFO thru fit-for-purpose scaling, taking due account of capacity and capabilities in- (TenneT) and external (the market and other stakeholders);
- Proactively collaborating with the SCM unit and GFO-E Advisor contract & performance building the sustainable long term partnerships with suppliers, contractors and other partners in our sector;
- Deepening relationships and increasing speed, effectiveness and efficiency in the supplychain through simplification, standardization and automation across project /asset lifecycle development phases w/o obviously compromising safety and asset integrity;
- The Program Manager is expected to
- cooperate with Program Teams on diverse Strategic Initiatives in our Agile changemanagement portfolio, e.g. GFO Transformation 2023 , BIM (and Systems Engineering), digitalization, technology and innovation to ensure a successful integration of and alignment with these strategic initiatives;
- Seamlessly integrate and align with already initiated concepts, contracts and initiatives, notably EU303 framework for substations implementation, TUPO- portfolio maximization and acceleration of building new customer connections (incl. establishing partnerships with selected clients/DSO's) and where appropriate integration with other programs like the Bay Replacement Program;
- And the Program Manager is expected to actively contribute to establishing a top class safety culture and an environment in which it is possible for everyone to go home safe every day. This requires the incumbent to develop his own safety leadership skills and that of staff in all layers of the department to establish a culture of care and trust in which people feel empowered and will achieve goal zero.
- Academic working and thinking level and a relevant masterdegree; advanced courses in technical management and/or business administration and masters engineering skill(s), e.g. Electrical and/or Mechanical, Control & Automation etc.;
- 15+ years of proven experience in managing change in organizations, incl. complex matrix organisations and with a diversity of stakeholders and complex business cases;
- Knowledge about the European renewables market and the position of the TSO's within the energytransition and or regulatory environment;
- Mastery skilled experience with professional supplychain management approaches and tools in preferably international business environments;
- Preferably experiences managing virtual teams with very diverse professional and deep expertise skills in multiple locations;
- Preferably experience in consultancy environment.
- Leadership: Profound experiences, leads by example and well developed competencies which embody the leadership principles ownership, connection and courage, act as a rolemodel, stimulate, inspire and coach your team to create the right context for employees to show the desired mind-set and behaviours (connection, ownership and courage);
- Management; demonstrated experiences, pushresults: systemdriven development performance, SHE, planning and quality in a high risk environment;
- Organizational sensitivity: take the different interests of different units, departments and teams of the organization and mutual relations into account;
- Ownership; actively demonstrate a shared sense of responsibility for the whole organisation (as opposed to your own team) and drive and encourage cross learning within TenneT;
- Behaviours: demonstrate a high level of assertiveness, well-organized, self-starter, initiative taking, analytical thinking as well as hands-on mentality and being able to balance delivery and flexibility within the compliance framework;
- Communication: very good communicationskills and able to adapt to a variety of audiences.
TenneT NL offers a high profile and responsible function within an interesting and dynamic working environment. TenneT NL offers an excellent salary (TenneT NL level 19 ) with good secondary benefits, for instance more than 40 days of paid leave, a contribution of €60 to your health insurance and a contribution to your sports subscription. TenneT also offers good training and development possibilities.
At start TenneT will request a VOG screening
An assessment can be part of the procedure.
For this function governmental pre-employment screening is mandatory.
Closing date of this vacancy is on the 30th of July 2021!
Grid Field Operations Excellence works for the GFO Director and also on behalf of the three GFO businesses to drive “One for all - All for one” behaviours and results, as well as to create synergies that yield overall results that are more than what could be achieved by the sum of each business in isolation. This includes providing a wide range of Functional Excellence solutions in three Teams. For the Implementation of a new Strategic Growth Initiative, that includes a significant Transformational Change Management component, we require this new Program Manager position in Excellence initially with focus on the NL Growth Portfolio. The Program Manager will drive the Implementation and Transformational change towards new ways of working from the former Traditional procurement models to a Partner Ecosystem. Close collaboration of this role with particularly the Project & Maintenance Engineering Department in the GFO-N Netherlands, the Digitalization and Process Excellence Directorate, the Projects Directorate and the Supply Chain Management Directorate is a pre-requisite for successful delivery.
For more information you can contact Gert Jan Roding, recruiter: 0642524777 of mail email@example.com.