This will be your workplace
Electricity markets are the core of the European electricity system. Sound market design supports the operation of an efficient and resilient electricity system at the lowest cost. The vision of the Customers & Markets (CMT) unit is to position TenneT as a thought leader in this context. This role requires courage, trust and intensive dialogue with our customers, other TenneT units and all relevant actors in the energy system. CMT aims to achieve this by being the face of TenneT to our customers, by taking responsibility for TSO and DSO agreements and social costs, and by working on the further shaping and integration of the electricity markets. In all these activities, our CMT unit is our most important asset. We will therefore nurture a culture in which all our people are inspired to take ownership of and effectively represent TenneT to stakeholders. In doing so, we will strive for greater empowerment among our people through the implementation of a flat hierarchy.
This will be our challenge
TenneT is growing fast to realize its strategic ambitions. We play a leading role in driving the energy transition. Recruitment of new talent plays a crucial role in this growth ambition. We are looking for a passionate Project Lead who will contribute to this and that might be you?
Your contribution to TenneT
- As an expert in the field of project management in the electricity sector, you understand the connection between the physical functioning of the electricity system, the commercial (inter)national interactions, the policy context and the interests of our customers.
- You further develop and operate of integrated processes and information flows along the entire value chain with the aim of user-centric design and ensuring quality and productivity.
- You manage stakeholders, scope, resources, procurement and internal / external communication, project design, implementation and coaching as well as inspiring know-how transfer with the goal of digitalization and process innovation for the departments
- You identify project improvements, execution and coaching as well as inspiring know-how transfer with the goal of process evolutions and revolutions with the other departments involved
- Agile collaboration with internal and external customers to help continuously improve our cross-functional collaboration through digitalization and process innovation
- You are a partner for TenneT's executive level management in the context of national as well as international developments
Your Profile and background
- You have a Bachelor or Masters degree and many years of experience in cross-functional projects and initiatives
- You have a high ability to align TenneT interests with those of external stakeholders
- You have a strong customer orientation and enthusiasm for energy-related contexts as well as proven implementation strength
- You have excellent change capabilities and a proven track record in change managementan and extensive methodological knowledge in the topics of process design, agile collaboration using innovative methods
- You are result-oriented, flexible, self-starting and have excellent communication skills; you are also a real team player. You have a positive attitude, are environmentally sensitive and dare to speak out
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- You are able and willing for medium frequent business travel to the various TenneT offices and across Europe
TenneT offers a challenging and responsible function within an innovative and dynamic international working environment. We offer a competitive salary package in Cao TSO job level 9 €3.735 - €7.601, where your grading will depend on your education, experience and competencies. You will get a travel allowence (no lease car) and other extra's. We have excellent secondary benefits as well as good training and development possibilities.
In our online-application-form you can apply within only some minutes. Afterwards we screen your application and get back to you as soon as possible.
Send us your application including your CV and a motivation letter. Applications with only a send CV are not taken into considiration.
For questions regarding the recruiting process please contact:
People | Talent Acquisition