Duty location Arnhem, The Netherlands
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You support the Team Lead with the administrative tasks (correspondence in German, Dutch and English language);
- Attending meetings for technical and SHE topics;
- Supporting the Team Lead with crossboarder topics;
- Planning, coordination and execution of events & meetings with internal and external partners/stakeholders, setting up meeting concepts, scheduling appointments, follow up on protocols;
- You are the interface between your team and Project Managers/Management;
- You are leading in lesson learned activities (documentation and sharing lessons learned) and assist in IT support especially related to Sharepoint.
- You work in an international team so therefore excellent written and spoken communication skills in German, Dutch and English are mandatory;
- Successfully completed a Bachelor study in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, industrial engineering or comparable;
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Sharepoint, SAP;
- Client focussed and excellent social skills;
- Pro active, structured worker and good organizational skills;
- Flexible, frequent travel to other TenneT offices in Germany is required.
TenneT offers a challenging and responsible position within an innovative and dynamic international working environment. We offer a competitive salary package (job level 6 Cao TSO / Euro 2801 - Euro 5127 gross a month on full time basis) with excellent secondary benefits (a.o. 6% end of year bonus, EUR 60,- gross, health insurance allowance, good pension scheme) as well as good training and development possibilities.
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.
At entry, TenneT performs a Pre-Employment Screening.
TenneT is Europe’s first cross-border grid operator for electricity. With approximately 23,000 kilometers of high-voltage lines and 42 million end-users in the Netherlands and Germany, we rank among the top five grid operators in Europe. Our focus is to develop a North-West European energy market, to integrate renewable energy, and to optimize our safety performance. Safety is a core value of TenneT. We set high standards, for our employees as well as our contractors.
The energy transition and an aging onshore asset base have driven TenneT's investment portfolio for Germany and the Netherlands up to 35 billion in the coming decade. It is TenneT's responsibility to connect offshore wind farms to the high voltage grid on shore in the Netherlands and Germany. Within the NL offshore grid program, TenneT will realize – as a contribution to the National Energy Agreement for Sustainable Growth – offshore connections with a total capacity of 3,500 MW in the period until 2023. Additionally TenneT will develop 7 GW of offshore wind capacity pursuant to the Offshore Wind Energy Roadmap 2024-2030. In Germany offshore connections with a total capacity over 7 GW have been realized, exceeding the German goals. Another 3 GW is planned in Germany for the upcoming 7 years. The onshore challenge is consisting of the replacement wave caused by aging assets, which have e.g. led to the bay replacement program, and capacity growth to facilitate the energy transition.
In order to initiate, prepare and realize the connections of the offshore wind farms for TenneT. A great opportunity for people who are willing and able to work and build in a dynamic and innovative environment. We are currently looking for a Technical Support within team Engineering & Services of department Large Projects Offshore - Arnhem / 1.0 FTE