Your tasks and responsibilities
- Handling interconnection applications and associated system impact studies;
- Aiding clients to comply with transmission regulatory policies, such as Grid Connection Codes;
- Transmission system planning and analysis, including studies in stability and electromagnetic transients (EMT), to support a variety of in- and external clients such as developers, Distributed System Operators;
- Performing transmission system technical analysis, which includes stability analysis, voltage analysis, and EMT studies related to the impact of inverter-based generation and high voltage direct-current (HVDC) on the transmission system;
- Development and expansion of the know-how on relevant topics;
- Intensive exchange with relevant stakeholders and the associated organizations;
- Monitoring and operationalization of technical and relevant regulatory developments and standards;
- Deep understanding of the electrical properties of generation systems and their interaction with other electrical systems;
- Master or PhD in Electrical Engineering is preferred;
- A minimum of 5 years relevant engineering experience;
- Proven experience with PowerFactory, PSCAD and/or other software tools;
- Experience in Python or other scripting languages;
- Take initiative, prepare convincing technical arguments, internal stakeholder management;
- Enthusiastic, willing to take responsibility, team player, good organisational skills;
- Having a critical eye on input, ability to challenge team members and stakeholders;
- Excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to build relationships;
- Hardworking and determined to meet milestones;
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language.
TenneT offers a challenging and responsible function within an innovative and dynamic international working environment. We offer a competitive salary package in scale 9 (€3735 and €7601). You will receive excellent secondary benefits (fixed end of year bonus, contribution to healthcare insurance, good pension scheme, more than 40 days off a year) as well as good training and development possibilities.
Due to the international character of our company we would like to invite you to send in your resume (and letter) in English.
For this position we are searching for 2x 1FTE.
The role of Asset Management is to ensure a future-proof asset base for TenneT. This includes facilitating the energy transition by planning and developing the electricity grid and the proper functioning of TenneT’s technological systems. Using an innovative and data-driven approach, AMT will drive the energy transition, while maintaining the security of supply. In close cooperation with internal and external stakeholders, we facilitate project execution and the maintenance of TenneT’s grid, thereby balancing costs and managing risks in the overall asset portfolio.