This will be your workplace
Start date: in consideration with candidate, but preferably as soon as possible. Contract: starting with a one year contract with the intention of transforming this into a permanent contract after the first year. Weekly working hours: 40 hours
This will be our challenge
TenneT is growing fast to realize its strategic ambitions. We play a leading role in driving the energy transition. Recruitment of new talent plays a crucial role in this growth ambition. We are looking for a passionate Strategist Operations & Maintenance Offshore who will contribute to this and that might be you?
Your contribution to TenneT
As a Strategist Operations and Maintenance, you aim to achieve the desired balance in costs, risk and performance for the maintenance and replacement of our offshore high-voltage platforms, onshore high-voltage land-stations and related high-voltage connections. You drive developments forward in an international oriented department highly encouraging collaboration beyond team, country and technical domains.
- Develop strategies and policies regarding the maintenance, preservation and replacements of the offshore high-voltage grid;
- Drive the transition to intelligent, predictive maintenance concepts and hereby contributing to TenneT's ambition becoming front runner in intelligent, risk-based maintenance;
- Contribute to the development of a corporate, intelligent and predictive Health index methodology for offshore assets
- Develop solution-paths to reduce identified risks during design, realization and management phase of the assets and ensure the asset risk management process is kept up-to-date and transparent;
- Develop and steer the high impact Failure investigation process to grow to a learning organization
Your Profile and background
- Ideally you have a masters degree in: Electrical Engineering, Sustainable Energy Technology or Embedded Systems;
- Interest in asset and maintenance management, in particular strategic management of assets;
- Ability to build bridges between internal departments and external parties;
- Analytical skills, environmental awareness and good judgment;
- Enterprising and full of initiative; You are expected to take responsibility for what needs to be done, take action to address issues and get things started;
- Skilled in communication, in possession of the right amount of tact and have a personal superiority. Persuasion and independence are important;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Experience in maintenance engineering, methodology RCA (root cause analyses) and/or FMECA (failure mode effect and criticality analyses) is an advantage.
TenneT offers a challenging and responsible position within an innovative and dynamic international working environment. We offer a competitive salary package (job level 9 Cao TSO - Euro 3735 - 7601 gross a month on full time basis) with excellent secondary benefits (eg;43 vacation days on a fulltime basis, 6% end of year bonus, EUR 60,- gross, health insurance allowance, good pension scheme) as well as good training and development possibilities.
First interview will be with the Head of the department Thijs Schuring & Recruiter Claudia Heersink.
Second interview will be with two teammembers.
Are we the right match? In that case we will make you an offer during a terms and conditions meeting which you will be having with the recruiter.
For further questions regarding the recruiting process please contact:
People | Talent Acquisition
+31 (88) 936 3813
For questions relating to the position: