Duty station for this function is Arnhem.
Your tasks and responsibilities
As the Document Manager you are responsible for defining and implementing documentation and information management routines in order to ensure full transparency, traceability and control of information generated in the two offshore projects Hollandse Kust West beta (HKWb, operational in 2026) and Ten Noorden van de Waddeneilanden (TNW, Operational in 2027). This includes setting up all process and administrative and documentation requirements based up on the Systems Engineering approach during the initiation phase as well as the (handover) documentation during realization stage, define required documentation and information for operation & maintenance stage, control of non- project related documentation streams.
It is your job to design and implement relevant document and information control systems and procedures, in order to ensure timely and full control on documentation and information streams. Your daily work will exist of hands-on documentation works. Your experience in former organizations and projects will help you, but extensive alignment within the TenneT organization with similar projects and complying with and improving existing frameworks is of high importance. After the completion of the tenders (2022) you will perform the document manager role in one of our other project teams
- Quality management on documentation flows in DMS
- Executing TenneT contractual documentation specifications (e.g. FIDIC, UAV etc);
- Aligns pro-actively with counterparts at contractors and internal colleague's, e.g. project team members;
- Signals systems improvements and contacts application responsible to implement changes to the system;
- Takes care of a complete archive in the applicable system(s) and looks after proper filing of the documents;
- Establish Project internal documentation filing based on the TenneT specifications and the project-specific requirements;
- Ensure a quality assurance in the document filing and coordination of document filing;
- Aligning with experts and teams within LPO and various other departments within TenneT;
- Training Coordination and, if necessary, carrying out or organizing training for management and documents controller in the project with respect to ThinkProject;
- Preparation and processing of documentation for the adoption by the operation;
- Define, implement and execute documentation procedures for the project;
- Register and Implement lessons learned to realize continuously improvement
- Control and manage the process of the final handover documentation (based on TenneT specification) and in concordance with and according the stakeholders;
- Preparation of figures and statistics for the (project) management (reporting);
- The activities will approximately consist of:
- 40% hands on documentation works (monitoring documentation processes)
- 30 % Set-up, implement documentation processes with contractors
- 30 % Controlling, Reporting, Supporting and advising
- Relevant education on HBO level and affinity with ICT;
- Proven knowledge and experience (3 years +) of organizing documentation and information streams in complex project organizations preferable in the infrastructural/offshore field;
- Good communication skills and are able to organize and schedule activities well;
- You show initiative, you are analytic, sensitive, aware of different interest and capable of balanced judgment;
- Able to present yourself towards internal and external stakeholders;
- Knowledge in one or more document management systems;
- You are dynamic, enthusiastic, intrinsically motivated, you take your responsibility and ownership (committed); no 'nine to five-mentality';
- Able to functionally manage and give direction to a team of documentation specialists in Arnhem and on Fabrication sites (in future) and you are a team player yourself;
- Experience with SharePoint is a must;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing
TenneT is a solid stable employer that shows high growth, performing a crucial role in society. A company with one of the biggest investment programs in the country and relations with a wide range of institutions. Within TenneT, Offshore Wind is one of the most revolutionary developments with an attractive long term outlook. TenneT is globally a top offshore grid developer, being the biggest investor in the German energy transition. We offer a responsible function (salary group 6) within one of the most dynamic settings in the energy sector in a fascinating and dynamic international working environment.
An assessment can be part of the application procedure
At entry, TenneT performs a Pre-Employment
TenneT is Europe’s first cross-border grid operator for electricity. With approximately 21,000 kilometers of (Extra) High Voltage lines and 36 million end users in the Netherlands and Germany we rank among the top five grid operators in Europe. Our focus is to develop a north-west European energy market and to integrate renewable energy. Taking power further.
In September 2013, over 40 parties in The Netherlands agreed on the Energieakkoord, setting targets and intentions for the transition to a more renewable energy supply. Based on this agreement the decision to realize 3.500 MW of offshore wind energy. In 2019 the Roadmap 2030 has been published resulting in another 7.000 MW up to 2030. A roll-out strategy is being prepared for the medium term, including the IJmuiden Ver (DC) projects. The 2x2 GW submarine HVDC connection from offshore wind-farms in the North sea to the Dutch electricity grid.