This will be your workplace
The Asset Management Department (AMT) is responsible for a future-proof and maintainable electricity infrastructure. AMT manages the risks, performance and costs of the infrastructure. In doing so, AMT identifies and assesses the risks of bottlenecks. AMT is responsible for drafting mitigation measures and prioritizing them. Then Asset Management orders the realization of the selected measures. It also reviews and accepts the adjustments to the infrastructure made by the service providers based on pre-set requirements and frameworks. In addition, AMT is the owner of the Asset data and Asset documentation. Duty station for this position is Bayreuth (GER) or Arnhem(NL).
This will be our challenge
TenneT is growing fast to realize its strategic ambitions. We play a leading role in driving the energy transition. Recruitment of new talent plays a crucial role in this growth ambition. We are looking for a passionate Program Manager System Engineering who will contribute to this and that might be you?
Your contribution to TenneT
- In this position you lead the cultural transformation towards a company wide implementation of SE in all departments of the asset chain, i.e. irrespective of country or location. You start by delivering the business case (including vision, goals, roadmap, etc.) and business value of SE for TenneT. Along the way you will be supported by a "SE expert team" of SE advisors.
- SE shall be applied during the whole lifecycle of the assets (throughout development, building, maintenance and deconstruction).
- While technical aspects of introducing SE are relevant, focus shall be on the change in the way of working implementation of SE brings along, i.e. the change management process for internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify, centralize and align existing SE initiatives and developments that are currently taking place throughout the Asset Chain. Implementation of an uniform TenneT SE standard including related processes and data management standards, and integration with other guiding initiatives such as the One TenneT Process Model (OTPM), TenneT BIM Program and the Strategic Asset Management Plan (SAMP).
- Definition and implementation of IT tooling relevant for SE (together with TenneT BIM Program and IT department). Work closely together with the BIM program manager to capitalize on the synergy between SE and BIM.
Your Profile and background
- You have a University degree in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Business Administration or you have similar qualifications;
- You have profound experience in a similar position and type of organisation;
- You have good communicational skills, are persuasive and can confront if needed;
- You have thorough experience in proces management;
- You are fluent in English, both in writing as in word.
- An interesting and responsible function within an international and dynamic working environment
- A very good salary package
- Attractive renumartion, based on flexible working hours and compensation programs
- Numerous possibilities to do sports
- Diverse programs to support your health
- Possibilities to have good, healthy and affordable lunch
- The chance to develop yourself with trainings and to grow in a modern and innovative environment
In our online-application-form you can apply within only some minutes. Afterwards we screen your application and get back to you as soon as possible.
For further questions regarding the recruiting process (NL) please contact:
People | Talent Acquisition
For further questions regarding the recruiting process (GE) please contact:
People | Talent Acquisition
T +49 (0)921 50740-2571
For questions regarding the position please contact:
Robert-Jan de Bes