Jouw nieuwe werkplek
The Performance Unit Asset Management (AMT) is responsible for a future-proof and maintainable electricity infrastructure. AMT manages the risk, performance and costs of the infrastructure. In doing so, AMT identifies and assesses the risks of bottlenecks. AMT is responsible for drawing up mitigating measures and prioritising these measures. Next, Asset Management orders the realisation of the selected measures. AMT also tests and accepts the adaptations to the infrastructure made by the service providers against pre-set requirements and frameworks. In addition, AMT is the owner of the Asset data and Asset documentation. Within the Performance Unit Asset Management, the Grid Planning department takes care, among other things, of the analysis and definition of solution directions for bottlenecks in the Netherlands and Germany. The Grid Planning NL team is responsible for solutions in the entire Dutch high-voltage grid and for risk identification in the 110/150kV grid. The team makes an important contribution
TenneT is growing fast to realize its strategic ambitions. We play a leading role in driving the energy transition. We are looking for a passionate Strategist Spatial Planning who will contribute to this and that might be you?
Jouw bijdrage aan TenneT
- You are responsible for the preparation, maintenance and management of policy documents and programs of requirements in the context of spatial planning and environmental issues;
- In cooperation with the various disciplines within Asset Management, you are responsible for identifying, setting out and substantively guiding planning feasibility studies and you contribute to the realization of quick scans (for the benefit of client connections) and investment proposals;
- You will contribute to a substantive assessment of basic designs on whether or not they meet the quality requirements and standards within Asset Management in the field of spatial planning and environment. You are also responsible for reviewing and approving changes in the further design and realisation phase in relation to the basic design;
- You function as a knowledge carrier within the TenneT organization in the field of spatial planning and environmental aspects in order to safeguard unity and you contribute to the dissemination and expansion of knowledge within and outside the department;
- You identify external viewpoints and intentions that have a relationship with the policy dossiers you represent and you maintain contacts to this end with relevant stakeholders, both inside and outside TenneT.
Jouw profiel en achtergrond
- You have a WO working and thinking level in administrative law, private law and/or planning law and have relevant work experience.
- You have a broadly developed level of knowledge in the field of spatial planning / planning and environment including the legal aspects; Affinity with environmental issues is (given the composition of the current team) a plus;
- Preferably you are familiar with working with high-voltage infrastructure and the tasks for the coming years in the context of energy transition;
- You are a generalist bridge-builder with strong strategic and analytical skills who can listen, speak and write well;
- You have an excellent political antenna and can work well with various disciplines and at different levels within and outside the organization. You have shown that you can deal with conflicting interests, vision(s) and opinion(s);
- You are aware of your surroundings, persuasive, have a sharp sense of judgement and are decisive.
- TenneT offers you an exciting and responsible position in a pleasant working environment;
- We like to challenge you professionally;
- We offer a good salary, scaly 8 (between 3.287 - 6.746 euro's), excellent pension scheme and no fewer than 43 vacation days!
- Your position offers sufficient challenges for further development on the job, but you will also have plenty of training and education sessions;
- Thanks to the challenging day-to-day work, your expert colleagues are always there to develop your skills at lightning speed.
In our online-application-form you can apply within just a few clicks. Afterwards we screen your application and get back to you as soon as possible. Our selection process consists of two interviews.
For further questions regarding the recruiting process please contact:
People | Talent Acquisition