Duty location of this position is Arnhem, The Netherlands
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Supporting the systems in place during the whole life cycle including migration strategies, from Asset Management perspective;
- Developing and reviewing (new) technical concepts, guidelines and policies in the field of communication technology and IT-systems within the critical infrastructure;
- Supporting projects with technical knowledge based on your experience, standards and technical policies. This includes also involvements in procurement and commissioning tests (Functional Tests, Integration Test and Security Tests);
- Aligning with internal stakeholders in order to identify the requirements and use cases applicable to the technical realisation;
- Participate in internal, external, national and international working groups.
- You have completed your Bachelor studies in Communication Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology or a comparable qualification;
- You have at least 4 years relevant professional experience in one or more of the following areas within communication technology:
-Server and Client Operation Systems
- Preferrable experience with ISO27K and/or IEC62443;
- You have a deep understanding of IT or OT infrastructures;
- Basic knowledge about electrical transport systems (e.g. Extra High Voltage);
- You are a confident person with a high level of social competence and you are characterized by your analytical and conceptual approach;
- You enjoy working with other people with diverse backgrounds;
- Excellent language skills (verbally and written) in Dutch and English are a necessity;
- Driving license for Car (Class B);
- Capability to be part of an international team and willingness to travel between TenneT’s locations within Europe.
TenneT offers a challenging and responsible position within an innovative and dynamic international working environment. We offer a competitive salary package (job level 9 Cao TSO - Euro 3735 - 7601 gross a month on full time basis) with excellent secondary benefits (eg; 6% end of year bonus, EUR 60,- gross, health insurance allowance, good pension scheme) as well as good training and development possibilities.
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.
At entry, TenneT performs a Pre-Employment Screening.
TenneT is Europe’s first cross-border grid operator for electricity. With approximately 5,000 employees, 23,000 kilometres of (extra) high-voltage lines and 42 million end-users in the Netherlands and Germany, we rank among the top five grid operators in Europe. Our focus is to develop a North-West European energy market, to integrate renewable energy, and to optimize our safety performance. Safety is a core value of TenneT. We set high standards, for our employees as well as our contractors. Taking power further. TenneT is a certified Top Employer, which means that we are demonstrably committed to creating the best working environment for our employees.
The role of Asset Management is to ensure a future-proof asset base for TenneT. This includes facilitating the energy transition by planning and developing the electricity grid and the proper functioning of TenneT’s technological systems. Using an innovative and data-driven approach, AMT will drive the energy transition, while maintaining the security of supply. In close cooperation with internal and external stakeholders, we facilitate project execution and the maintenance of TenneT’s grid, thereby balancing costs and managing risks in the overall asset portfolio.