Duty station for this position is Arnhem, The Netherlands.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Your main task is to support the working group “Offshore Aux. Power” for medium and low voltage auxiliary power systems (AC and DC-Systems)
- You take over the market observation and innovation management
- Developing technical specifications and decision templates is part of your responsibilities
- You prepare tender documents, evaluate quotation documents and assist during technical negotiations
- You take care of the monitoring quality during the project and operating phase
- Defining and promoting best practice in all life cycle phases is also in your field of activity
- The investment planning support is also part of your daily business
- You have successfully completed a Master degree within Energy, Electrical Engineering or a comparable qualification
- You have several years of experience in the field of Auxiliary Power Technology
- You are able to make high impact decisions within your division
- As we are an international team and work closely with our colleagues in the Netherlands and Germany, good language skills verbal and in written form in German or Dutch and English are a necessity
- A strong knowledge of MS Office and SAP is required
- You are confident and you have strong communicational skills
- You have a flexible attitude and you are a team player
- A driving license for car (class B) and the willingness to travel (national and within Europe) complete your profile
TenneT offers a challenging and responsible position within an innovative and dynamic international working environment. We offer a competitive salary package (job level 9 Cao TSO / Euro 3735 - 7601 gross a month on a full time basis) with excellent secondary benefits (eg: fixed 6% end of year bonus, EUR 60,- gross per month health insurance allowance, good pension scheme) as well as good training and development possibilities.
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.
At entry, TenneT performs a Pre-Employment Screening.
The role of Asset Management (AMT) is to ensure a future-proof asset base for TenneT. This includes facilitating the energy transition by planning and developing the electricity grid and the proper functioning of TenneT’s technological systems. Using an innovative and data-driven approach, AMT will drive the energy transition, while maintaining the security of supply. In close cooperation with internal and external stakeholders, we facilitate project execution and the maintenance of TenneT’s grid, thereby balancing costs and managing risks in the overall asset portfolio.