Wat doe je als Sub PL Commisioning NL Borssele bij TenneT?
Tasks and responsibilities will include:
As 'Sub Project Lead Commissioning' you are responsible for the commissioning of the Grid Connection System Borssele. As 'Sub Project Lead Commissioning' you are reporting to the 'Project Lead System Integration' and are located in the department Offshore NL.
Tasks and responsibilities includes:
- Responsible for the HV commissioning of the Grid Connection System Borssele, in close cooperation with the other team members of the Borssele System Integration Team.
- Steering and coordination of the respective commissioning teams at site(s)
- Responsible for preparing the Grid Connection System commissioning plans.
- Coordination and execution of the pre-commissioning activities and first energizations together with the relevant stakeholders.
- Creation and alignment of the switching programs for the first energization(s) with relevant parties and check the completeness of the necessary documentation for energization.
- Assure the compliance of the planned commissioning process.
- Supervision on the interface alignment by the land station contractor towards the free issued items manufacturers, - HV equipment delivery on the land station side and - integration in the land station.
- Supervision on the interface alignment by the platform contractor towards the free issued items manufacturers, - HV equipment delivery in the platform yard and - integration in the platform.
- Supportive to the 'Project Lead OWF' for technical issues and commissioning related to the OWF.
- To ensure compliance with requirements and goals set for SHE, time, cost, risk and quality.
- You contribute actively to a safe working environment for yourself, your colleagues and contractors.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- You have a Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering.
- You have extensive knowledge and experience (10 years +) of high voltage commissioning and managing commissioning teams.
- You have extensive knowledge and experience (5 years +) of high voltage offshore platform commissioning and offshore wind farm commissioning.
- You have experience with platform auxiliary systems – and platform safety systems in the maritime environment.
- You have experience with control and protection systems communicating via IEC61850.
- You have experience as work responsbible officer ('Werkverantwoordelijke' EN 50110) in high voltage systems.
- You are dynamic, enthusiastic, intrinsically motivated, responsible and committed; no 'nine to five-mentality'.
- High level of assertiveness, initiative and independence as well as being a strong communicator and team player.
- You are capable to coordinate on the technical level between internal stakeholders ('Installatie Verantwoordelijke', Asset Management, Operations and Maintenance) as external stakeholders (HV equipment manufacturers, platform contractor, cable contractor and wind farms).
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing.
- Physical fitness and willingness to travel as well as being frequently temporarily employed on project site locations (e.g. manufacturers, land station, yard platform contractor, platform offshore) is essential.
- Preferably you have the certificates required for working offshore (or you are willing to follow courses needed).
Wat kun je verwachten?
What can you expect from TenneT?
TenneT offers a high profile and responsible function within an interesting and dynamic international working environment. TenneT offers an excellent salary job level with good secondary benefits. Last but certainly not least we also offer good training and development possibilities.
Duty station for this function is Arnhem, willingness to travel is required. An assessment can be part of the application procedure. At entry, TenneT performs a Pre-Employment Screening.
Waar kom je te werken?
TenneT is Europe’s first cross-border grid operator for electricity. With approximately 21,000 kilometers of (extra) high-voltage lines and 41 million end-users in the Netherlands and Germany, we rank among the top five grid operators in Europe. Our focus is to develop a North-West European energy market, to integrate renewable energy, and to optimize our safety performance. Safety is a core value of TenneT. We set high standards, for our employees as well as our contractors. Taking power further.
In September 2013, over 40 parties in The Netherlands agreed on the Energieakkoord, setting targets and intentions for the transition to a more renewable energy supply. This agreement also sets targets for offshore wind development. In June 2014 the Dutch government confirmed the decision for an offshore grid.
The decision to realise 3500 MW of offshore wind energy has been taken in the law 'Wind op Zee" and TenneT has been appointed as the offshore grid operator. The technical concept (eg. standard platforms) has been developed and the preparation for the first individual projects (spatial, permits, procurement) is ongoing. The first grid connection system will be operational in August 2019.
In order to initiate, prepare and realize the connections of the offshore wind farms in the Dutch part of the North Sea, the new department Offshore NL is formed. A great opportunity for people who are willing and able to work and build in a dynamic and innovative environment.