Wat doe je als Advisor Asset Management bij TenneT?
As an Advisor Asset Management, you are supporting one of the departments AMT-DM, AMT-GP or AMT-PM. You are supporting the management teams in executing its organisational strategy and you are responsible for having adequate and up to date processes. Next to that you will focus on risk and quality management, knowledge sharing, and further development of LEAN within your department. You will closely cooperate with the business advisors of the other departments to ensure consistency on AMT level.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for adequate and up to date processes, you take care of proper implementation of these processes within the department, and you will ensure alignment with other relevant departments or stakeholders. You capture these processes in TenneT's systems like Adonis;
- You will take care of further development and implementation of LEAN within your department, and will be responsible for process optimization;
- You will be single point of contact for organisational risk management within your department, and take care of quality management, and from these responsibilities you will support internal and external audits and internally coordinate the audit process;
- You are responsible for knowledge management, and take care of proper knowledge sharing between the different teams. You will act as key-user for sharepoint;
- You will closely align with your management team to gather the relevant input for IPP and quarterly reports, and will assist on your department's resource planning and recruitment and onboarding process;
- You will take care of regular input on your department's relevant developments and successes in order be shared to relevant stakeholders and from that create input on AMT's regular newsletter;
- You will take care of coordinating your department's representation in internal and external bodies and institutions.
The advisor will report to the Head AMT-DM, Head AMT-GP or Associate Director AMT-PM.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- You have an MSc degree in business administration or comparable and carry academic thinking and working skills;
- You have a proven affinity with electrical engineering or power engineering and are experienced in working in a technical environment;
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in process management and have knowledge about the ISO 55000 asset management standard;
- You are experienced with Lean (green belt) process improvement;
- You have excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal, and preferably you are familiar with the Dutch and/or German language;
- You are creative, take initiative, work accurately and are able to act independently as well as in a team;
- You are able and willing to travel on a regular basis.
Wat kun je verwachten?
TenneT is a solid stable employer that shows high growth, performing a crucial role in society. A company with one of the biggest investment programs in the country and relations with a wide range of institutions. Within TenneT, Offshore Wind is one of the most revolutionary developments with an attractive long term outlook. TenneT is globally a top offshore grid developer, being the biggest investor in the German energy transition. We offer a responsible position (job level 9) within one of the most dynamic settings in the energy sector in a fascinating and dynamic international working environment.
Duty station for this position is Arnhem (Holland) or Bayreuth (Germany).
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.
At entry, TenneT performs a Pre-Employment Screening.
Candidates from the so called 'pre-mobility group' prevail over other internal candidates – when having sufficient capabilities. If anyone from the pre-mobility group applies within the prescribed period, the procedure will first be performed with this candidate.
Waar kom je te werken?
TenneT is Europe’s first cross-border grid operator for electricity. With approximately 23,000 kilometers of (extra) high-voltage lines and 42 million end-users in the Netherlands and Germany, we rank among the top five grid operators in Europe. Our focus is to develop a North-West European energy market, to integrate renewable energy, and to optimize our safety performance. Safety is a core value of TenneT. We set high standards, for our employees as well as our contractors. Taking power further.
The role of Asset Management is to ensure a future-proof asset base for TenneT. This includes facilitating the energy transition by planning and developing the electricity grid and the proper functioning of TenneT’s technological systems. Using an innovative and data-driven approach, AMT will drive the energy transition, while maintaining the security of supply. In close cooperation with internal and external stakeholders, we facilitate project execution and the maintenance of TenneT’s grid, thereby balancing costs and managing risks in the overall asset portfolio.
For Asset Management we are searching for an Advisor Asset Management (1fte Arnhem)