Wat doe je als Advisor Baseload Project Management bij TenneT?
- Delegated expertise- and process owner (based on Large Projects (LP) Process Management System) and co-development, maintain and improve E2E Project execution strategies, concepts and processes incl. supporting documents, data and systems for Baseload (Brownfield / Rejuvenation) type Projects aligned with LP approaches tailored to and in collaboration with GFO businesses to ensure alignment with GFO Business needs
- Develop, maintain and improve Master Data standards, aligned with the Digitalization strategy and assure quality in close collaboration with relevant Businesses teams
- Collaborate with the LP-Project Management Office on the Strategic Project Initiatives Segment
- Develop and co-ordinate Skillpool Management & Resource Sharing across GFO businesses in close collaboration with LP and GFO business teams
- Collaborate and align with the other GFO teams and Businesses to ensure consistency and aligned approach in support of the agreed GFO2023 Aspirations, Targets as well as Performance Dashboard creation and reporting to ensure a successful Transformation
- Member of in- and external formal networks to leverage proven practices deployed and replicate as appropriate
- Coach and train GFO businesses teams, as required, to ensure successful transformation to the embedding of GFO Excellence approaches, and
- Actively contribute to establishing a top class safety culture of care and trust in which people feel empowered and will achieve zero harm
The Advisor Baseload Projects Processes & Disciplines reports to the Lead GFO-E Business Process Management.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- You have an Academic working and thinking level and a relevant technical (e.g. electrical, mechanical, control/automation) bachelor/master degree; professional development in technical / project / engineering management
- Furthermore you master Project and Engineering skills thru working experience of more than 5 years in a preferably International Energy / Technology business environment Managing (on- and Offshore) Brownfield Projects in Operations & Maintenance assets
- Preferably you have experience with leading , working and influencing virtual cross-business teams in multiple locations in Germany and The Netherlands
- You have knowledge about Dutch and German energy regulation and European renewables On- and Offshore market
- Experience in management consulting is an advantage – specifically structured problem solving and constructive challenging/probing
- You demonstrate a high level of assertiveness, well-organized, self-starter, initiative taking (ownership), analytical thinking as well as hands-on mentality and being able to balance strong delivery focus and flexibility within the compliance framework
- Furthermore, you display very good communication, influencing and relation management skills and are able to adapt to a variety of audiences and stakeholders (on vertical and horizontal level), and to cope with e.g. conflicting interests and business needs
- You are fluent in English (both verbally and in writing) and good language skills in Dutch or German
Wat kun je verwachten?
TenneT offers a challenging and responsible function within an innovative and dynamic international working environment. We offer a competitive salary package (level 9) with excellent secondary benefits (fixed bonus, contribution to healthcare insurance, good pension scheme) as well as good training and development possibilities. Duty station for this function is Arnhem (NL), Bayreuth (GER) or Lehrte (GER). You are able and willing to travel to the various TenneT locations in The Netherlands and in Germany. Closing date 30th October, 2020.
Waar kom je te werken?
TenneT is Europe’s first cross-border grid operator for electricity. With approximately 5,000 employees, 23,500 kilometres of (extra) high-voltage lines and 42 million end-users in the Netherlands and Germany, we rank among the top five grid operators in Europe. Our focus is to develop a North-West European energy market, to integrate renewable energy, and to optimize our safety performance. Safety is a core value of TenneT. We set high standards, for our employees as well as our contractors. Taking power further. TenneT is a certified Top Employer, which means that we are demonstrably committed to creating the best working environment for our employees.
Grid Field Operations (GFO) Excellence drives 'One for all – All for one' behaviours and results for all GFO departments, as well as to create synergies that yield overall results that are more than what could be achieved by the sum of each (Germany and Netherlands Onshore and Offshore) business in isolation. This includes providing a wide range of functional excellence solutions in three teams, one of them being Business Process Management (BPM).The Excellence teams work in close collaboration with the Project & Maintenance Engineering teams in the three GFO businesses.