Wat doe je als Data and Document Manager bij TenneT?
- Set-up, improvement and realisation of processes in the data and document management at GFO-O
- Contact Person for all issues linked to data and document management at GFO-O
- Structured management of documents relating to offshore operations
- Alignment with Asset Management and document managers in offshore projects department (LPO) with regard to handover documentation
- Close cooperation with offshore service technicians and operational engineers.
- Document quality management
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Experience with document management in large projects, preferably in the energy sector
- Successfully completed professional training as electrician or technician
- Profound IT understanding
- Good command of Dutch and English
- Communicative skills and ability to work in a Team
Wat kun je verwachten?
TenneT offers a challenging and responsible position, under the "CAO TSO", within an innovative and dynamic international working environment. We offer a competitive salary package (job grade 6, EUR 2.706 - EUR 4.935,-, on a fulltime basis) with excellent secondary benefits (38 or 40 days off, 6% end of year bonus, EUR 60,- contribution to healthcare insurance, good pension scheme, company car) as well as good training and development possibilities. This work might require offshore deployment.
- An assessment can be part of the application procedure.
- At entry, TenneT performs a Pre-Employment Screening.
- Candidates from the so called 'pre-mobility group' prevail over other internal candidates – when having sufficient capabilities. If anyone from the pre-mobility group applies within the prescribed period, the procedure will first be performed with this candidate.
Waar kom je te werken?
TenneT is Europe’s first cross-border grid operator for electricity. With approximately 23,000 kilometers of (extra) high-voltage lines and 42 million end-users in the Netherlands and Germany, we rank among the top five grid operators in Europe. Our focus is to develop a North-West European energy market, to integrate renewable energy, and to optimize our safety performance. Safety is a core value of TenneT. We set high standards, for our employees as well as our contractors. Taking power further. TenneT is a certified Top Employer, which means that we are demonstrably committed to creating the best working environment for our employees.
TenneT is making a major contribution to ensure that offshore wind farms are connected to the onshore high-voltage grid. These efforts are aimed at realizing the government’s vision of an accelerated transition to a sustainable energy supply. TenneT is fully committed to develop, build and manage grid connections from offshore wind farms to the onshore transmission grid. Grid Field Operations Offshore is the Operator for these grid connections.
Within GFO the Data and Document Managent team focusses on the correct administration and filing of project and asset data, ensuring lessons learned are used and next projects and a uniform way of working is maintained. As a Data and Document Manager you will be esponsible for providing the offshore service technicians and operational engineers the data and documents they need to operate our offshore grid connection systems safely and efficiently. If you would like to distinguish between these roles you could say that the Data and Document Manager will responsible for providing the documents and the asset data manager for providing the data.