This will be your workplace
The Performance Unit Grid Field Operations Netherlands (GFO-N) ensures that the Dutch high-voltage grid (substations, high-voltage lines and cables), over which market parties can transport electricity, is maintained and further expanded. The PME 'Project & Maintenance Engineering' department, part of GFO-N, is responsible for preparing the work in the areas of innovations, our Telecom network, logistic processes, asset data and documentation and realization of a number of complex projects. The vacancy is in the team Data & Documentation Control (DDC), which is responsible for the management and control of data and documents for all Dutch assets.
This will be our challenge
TenneT is growing fast in order to achieve its ambitions. For example, we are taking a leading role in promoting the energy transition. Recruiting new talent plays a crucial role in this. We are looking for a driven Implementation Consultant who wants to contribute to this and maybe it's you?
Your contribution to TenneT
Databooster was started in 2021 with some pilots to find out the most efficient way on how to clean-up and upgrade the critical technical documentation for Dutch substations including potential use of 3D-models. It is envisioned for the project to have a Project Manager and three Implementation Consultants within the DDC team, and a number of contracted external parties as implementation teams and drawing room. As a Implementation Consultant, your main responsibility will be making sure that the implementation team assigned to you conducts good and scalable work in the field, that the outcomes are integrated in TenneT processes and that the Project Manager is aware of the progress. In this way you fulfil a very important role in making sure good quality asset data & documentation is available.
Your activities within the Databooster include:
- Select and complete the number of substations assigned to you within the allocated budget and timeline;
- Guide the implementation team members in solving problems;
- Optimize implementation of Databooster for speed and efficiency, while maintaining the appropriate level of safety;
- Monitor progress, signals deviations to Project Manager and prepares reports and evaluations;
- Consult with Project Manager on measures in case of deviations to achieve the intended project result;
- Analyse and report on as-built data quality for the assigned substations.
Your Profile and background
- A higher professional education (HBO/WO) thinking level is required for the position
- 5+ years of proven experience in the electrical infrastructure sector, including field-work experience and knowledge of standards within the high-voltage world
- Proven knowledge of data management, preferably within an asset management organization
- Strong familiarity with process design and management
- Communication: very good communication skills and fluency in Dutch. Good command of the English language is an advantage.
Through our application form you can respond to the vacancy within seconds. Once we have received your application, we will screen it and contact you as soon as possible. The selection procedure consists of two interviews. A pre-employment assessment can be part of the procedure
For further questions, please contact:
People | Talent Acquisition
+31 (0)6 42 52 48 32