This will be your workplace
This will be our challenge
TenneT is Europe’s first cross-border grid operator for electricity. Our focus is to develop a north-west European energy market and to integrate renewable energy. Taking power further. Offshore NL consists currently of the projects for "Wind Op Zee I" (Hollandse Kust-Zuid, Hollandse Kust Noord), "Mid Term"(Hollandse Kust West alpha/beta, Ten Noorden van de Waddeneilanden, IJmuiden-Ver) as well as the preparatory work for the Long-Term developments (after 2030). In order to combine the developments and challenges in the financial area in Offshore NL we are currently seeking for a Project Coordinator Finance & Purchasing for the project Ten Noorden van de Waddeneilanden and Hollandse Kust West beta.
Your contribution to TenneT
- Responsible for an accurate administration and processing of purchase orders
- Preparing purchase orders send them to the supplier, monitoring order status
- Capturing all data necessary for project order file;
- Identifying, analysing and reporting on deviations;
- Responsible for correspondence with suppliers and drafting invoice proposals;
- Active contribution to the continuous improvement of methods and processes;
- General support tasks, such as preparing minutes of project meetings, record work preparation of data and processes;
- Providing necessary third party material and services;
- Preparing and monitoring financial forecasts and reports.
Your Profile and background
- Bachelor degree;
- Interested in working in a project and technical environment;
- Experience in project-based work, of which at least 2 years of as Assistant Project Leader. Preferable in a complex, infrastructural, technical organisation.
- Experience with automated (ERP) information systems. SAP experience is an advantage;
- Customer and result driven, great communication skills, proactive and cost-conscious;
- Strong analytic skills;
- Experience in configuration management;
- Strong planning and organisation skills;
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Dutch and English;
TenneT offers a challenging and responsible function within an innovative and dynamic international working environment. We offer a competitive salary package (maximum of EUR 4737 gross per month - job level 6 based on the CAO TSO) with excellent secondary benefits (40 days leave per year, 8% holiday allowance, 6% end of year bonus, contribution to healthcare insurance, good pension scheme) as well as good training and development possibilities. Duty station for this position is Arnhem.Rijnpoort.
In our online-application-form you can apply within only some minutes. Afterwards we screen your application and get back to you as soon as possible.
An assessment can be part of the application procedure. At entry TenneT performs a Pre-Employment Screening.
For further questions regarding the recruiting process please contact: Sandra Ekelenkamp (email@example.com)
People | Talent Acquisition