duty station: Arnhem or Bayreuth
Your tasks and responsibilities
You will be responsible for designing and implementing the corporate business process architecture at TenneT.
What do you do?
You will harmonise the management processes of several departments into a corporate process management and Architecture. You connect with relevant Stakeholders in the Business to engage them and establish an excellent architecture and modelling of TenneT's end to end business processes. Some of your major stakeholders are in the departments Asset Management, Grid Field Operations, Large Projects and System Operations.
As Architect you support the Business to define, design and change processes (building on the OneTenneT Process Model Level), this is one of your key responsibilities. You challenge the existing Process Documentation and give guidance to the change management process. This will be done by
guiding Process Documentation workshops and providing (hands on) support to the Business to harmonise and standardise processes end to end.
Next to this you will be responsible for:
- supporting the Business in the usage and functionalities of our Process Management System (Adonis NP);
- connecting with improvement projects (e.g. BIM, OneERP, TenneT Data Platform) and supporting to develop processes aligned with TenneT's overall Enterprise Architecture (process, data and IT architecture);
- contributing to initiatives related to Process Management (e.g. development of Enterprise Architecture) and the continuous improvement of TenneT's Process Governance & Architecture.
- Professional and intellectual capacities at the academic/master education level;
- In-depth knowledge of Process Architecture and Documentation with strong abstraction and modelling skills;
- You have a strong understanding of processes and proven experience in carrying out process management/governance activities;
- You have comprehensive knowledge about Process Management Systems like Adonis (BOC Group) and BPMN 2.0.;
- Guiding Workshops and connecting with Stakeholders is natural for you;
- Personal responsibility and flexibility with regard to new topics round off your profile.
You are a very important link in the current energy transition. Besides the fact that you will play an important role in this, we are offering you a position in a motivating and challenging company.
- An interesting and responsible function within an international and dynamic working environment;
- Attractive renumartion, based on flexible working hours and compensation programs;
- Numerous possibilities to do sports;
- Diverse programs to support your health;
- Possibilities to have good, healthy and affordable lunch;
- The chance to develop yourself with trainings and to grow in a modern and innovative environment.
Corona or not, working from home and 'onboarding from behind your screen', you won't feel less welcome. Everyone is willing to help you.
Currently, we work 100% from home. However, once we are allowed back in the office, you will work approximately 3 days in the office and 2 days from home.
A security screening will be part of the selection process.
You will be working in the Digital & Process Excellence (DPE) department. The goal of this department is to accelerate, inspire and support TenneT's transformation towards digital and process excellence.
You will report directly to the Head of DPE - Strategy and Portfolio Management. In this role you will be working closely together will all colleagues (approx. 30 fte) from DPE and have a close working relationship with other IT, process and data management experts throughout TenneT.