Wat doe je bij TenneT?
So what will you be doing throughout the day / week?:
- Extracting way-of-working, best-practises and templates;
- Convert these to generic BIM implementation documents and templates;
- Provide BIM/Digital Env support to the projectteams in the LPN Area's;
- Contribute to the implementation of BIM in the whole asset lifecycle;
- Apply the selected BIM standards and related processes/deliverables and data management standards within projects;
- Align, interact and support internal stakeholders;
- Contribute to and support of the BIM/Digital Env. transformation of internal stakeholders to the new way of working;
- Define, guide and deliver input to the LPN transformation (LPNext) with regard to BIM / Digital Env;
- Be part of a (virtual) team of 'digital natives" across the asset chain;
Wat verwachten wij van jou?
What do we expect from you?
- Professional and intellectual capacities at the academic or higher professional education level;
- Able to interpret complex structures and convert them into easy-to-understand documents.
- Experience with agile working;
- Demonstrated ability to self-organise and communicate with relevant stakeholders
within an international organization;
- Experience in delivering in a fast moving and challenging environment;
- Aware of relevant digital trends;
- 3 - 5 years of experience with BIM;
- Excellent communication skills in English, in addition communication skills in Dutch and/or German are preferred;
Wat bieden we jou?
You will receive an interesting and responsible position within a professional and dynamic work environment. We offer a good salary in scale 8 (between 3.287 - 6.746 euros gross per month) depending on the experience and knowledge that you bring along. Beside this TenneT is a fond believer of having a good work / life balance and offers you no less than 42 holidays per year, contributing to your sports membership and health insurance.
An assessment may be part of the application procedure. The work location of this position is Arnhem.
Wat kun je verwachten?
The Advisor Digital Environment & Systems is responsible for the coordination and implementation of new methods and practices within Large Projects Netherlands (LPN), in which there is a high dependency on (asset)meta-data en digital information systems.
This includes current initiatives in the area of BIM, digital design and meta-dating of asset information. The Advisor Digital Environment & Systems represents LPN for corporate initiatives and secures the interests of LPN for new practices and systems. The advisor works in close cooperation with the data-owner of LPN and the coordinators of the disciplines (document management, engineering, planning, cost management) who are directly impacted by the developments in their day to day activities. The advisor is familiar with the material and field of digital systems, has a high degree of organisational sensitivity and is a strong communicator. He/she is capable to operate as expert in the various platforms, but also act as advisor for the management team of LPN. As advisor you take a proactive stance and signal opportunities for a more effective and efficient organisation. You develop and improve processes with a key role for the use of data and you come up with your own improvement and implementation initiatives.
You get energy from building our team and taking it to the next level.
Waar kom je te werken?
Within LPN, the PMO (project management office) department is responsible for process-based coordination between the project teams and between LPN and other parts of TenneT (AMT, GFO, SON). PMO also contributes to the development, implementation and testing of standards with regard to quality management and working methods, methods and techniques, with the aim of contributing to a high-quality, consistent and efficient project implementation within LPN. The department actively contributes to the culture of "Continuous Improvement", safeguards the process of "Lessons Learned" and ensures that the different project teams can make maximum use of each other's "best practices". An important precondition is that we pay a lot of attention to the development and availability of our employees.
Would you like more information about the recruitment process? Please contact Nadia van Bedijk, talent acquisition consultant via firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you have any questions about the PMO team or do you want more background information?
Please contact Peter van Doorne via email@example.com