Wat doe je als Domain Architect IT (1 FTE, Arnhem/Bayreuth)(IT Architect) bij TenneT?
As a Domain Architect IT it is your mission to give direction to domain architectures and digitalisation by crafting the future IT landscape, the future information provision (target) and formulating the strategy (roadmap) to get from baseline to target.
This means that you design and propose solutions first and offer guidance during the construction and maintenance of IT solutions throughout their entire life cycle. You will work in close corporation with the business and improve and ensure their performance. Important task is to keep IT complexity under control by establishing architecture and ensuring compliance to the architecture. You will focus on the corporate business functions like HR, Supply chain management and Finance and contribute to Enabling functions like develop the data landscape and technology innovation.
You guarantee business performance by ensuring that the business can actually use the new possibilities that IT offers. You have a special focus on the change that our organisation is going through given the 'energy transition', for which TenneT is a driving force. You are the point of contact for the solution architects and the central point of contact / the source of information in the field of architecture when it comes to your specific domain.
Because all developments that we are dealing with have a direct relationship with application functionality and business stakeholders, TenneT is looking for an experienced architect who can cover multiple architectural viewpoints (business, information and technology), preferably with experience in the energy sector.
- create Domain architecture and plans in close corporation with the business to ensure the success of the business.;
- you are, in relation to your domain, responsible for drawing up frameworks, guidelines, principles, standards and requirements for the IT architecture of TenneT and you ensure coordination with the other architecture domains;
- you proactively inform your stakeholders and colleagues of ITF about architecture and technology developments;
- you are responsible for the (assurance of the) quality and timely delivery of the architecture products and services (deliverables) in accordance with established quality criteria;
- you supervise and monitor the realisation and compliance of the domain architectures;
- you work closely together with project teams and DevOps teams that realise new services;
- you monitor and safeguard the coherence between the IT architecture with the business processes and the connection with other domain architectures. Taking into account the associated information provision and supporting IT;
- you ensure that the execution of the (IT) project portfolio is in line with the domain target architecture;
- You drive technology innovations that contribute to TenneT ambitions;
The Domain Architect IT reports directly to the Value Stream lead for Enabling
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- you have an academic level of work and thinking
- you have business and IT knowledge in the field of Corporate business functions, at least HR and Finance business and IT knowledge is required.
- you can reduce complex matter to simplicity and you are able to share it visually with your stakeholders on their knowledge level;
- you can demonstrate experience in managing customer needs;
- you have knowledge and experience in environments in which large amounts of data are processed via advanced analytics technology to business insights
- you have excellent communication and advisor skills;
- you have a good sense of humour and you want to contribute to good cooperation within the team;
- you have a hands-on attitude and prefer working solutions over extensive models;
- Excellent language and presentation skills, both in English and preferably in German and/or Dutch.
- Experience with SAP ERP and SuccessFactors is preferable
Wat kun je verwachten?
TenneT offers a high profile and responsible function within an interesting and dynamic international working environment. TenneT offers an excellent salary with good secondary benefits. Last but not least we also offer good training and development possibilities.
You will receive a salary with excellent secundary conditions as regulated by the sector-CAO TSO such as:
- Salarisindication: Scale 9, €3.608,- - €7.343,- gross per month based on 40 hours per week (depending on knowledge and experience);
- Minimal 39 vacation days;
- year end payment (6% of gross year salary);
- contribution of € 60,- gross per month for health insurance;
- flexible working hours and working at home is possible;
An assessment can be part of the procedure.
Duty station for this function is Arnhem/Bayreuth. Frequent travel between TenneT locations can be expected.
Waar kom je te werken?
TenneT is Europe’s first cross-border grid operator for electricity. With approximately 22,000 kilometres of (extra) high-voltage lines and 41 million end-users in the Netherlands and Germany, we rank among the top five grid operators in Europe. Our focus is to develop a North-West European energy market, to integrate renewable energy, and to optimize our safety performance. Safety & Security is a core value of TenneT. We set high standards, for our employees as well as our contractors. Taking power further.
TenneT IT operates under the name ITF (Information Technology & Facility Management). The mission statement of ITF is: We deliver Information Technology and Facility services to the TenneT organisation to optimally operate, collaborate and innovate'. How? 'We apply our knowledge and expertise to ensure the success of our colleagues', 'We aim for the highest quality and efficiency' and 'We are 100% accountable'. ITF is a corporate department and consists of 5 departments: Information Management Office (IMO) in the plan domain of IT and Strategic IT Services, Generic IT Services and Basic IT Services in the build and run, complemented by Facility Management.