Wat doe je als Teammanager Project & Business Control bij TenneT?
As a Teammanager Project & Business Control you are:
- an accountable Business Partner for the Leadership Team of the Unit Grid Field Operations Netherlands (GFO-N)
- providing advice for strategic, operational and financial planning and forecasting
- challenging the Business Leaders by monitoring, analysing and improving the performance
- providing Business Guidance to ensure the integrity of the relevant assets of the high voltage transmission grids, given the expected constraints (time, quality, budget) and with acceptance of the stakeholders
- responsible for all activities relating to the Planning and Control cycle (Integrated Planning and Performance, Latest Estimate, Quarterly Investment Report, Quarterly Report)
- responsible for the financial processes for the preparation, construction, real estate management and commissioning of the project and maintenance activities of Grid Field Operations Netherlands.
- ensuring compliance with regulatory guidelines and the framework of TenneT' s corporate manuals and guidelines
- leading a team of about 25 employees; attract, lead, coach, assess and develop employees
- an active participant in creating a safe work environment for himself/herself, for colleagues, and for contractors.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
For this position we are searching for a Teammanager Project & Business Control who has:
- an academic/ (executive) master in finance/ business economics or comparable
- broad and solid leadership experience (at least 5 years)
- several years of experience in managing organisations dealing with multiple and complex infrastructure projects / activities with a diversity of stakeholders
- excellent (project) management skills: driven by results, technical and financial performance, SHE, planning and quality in a high risk environment
- an adaptive, persuasive and collaborative attitude
- a strong personality that ensures business partnership by giving guidance in the trade-offs within the trilemma reliability, sustainability and affordability and providing balanced judgement
- excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- continuous focus on improvement and a growth mindset
- excellent language skills in both Dutch and English (verbally and in writing).
Wat kun je verwachten?
TenneT offers a challenging and responsible function within an innovative and dynamic international working environment. We offer a competitive salary package (Hay 18) with excellent secondary benefits as well as good training and development possibilities. Duty station for this position as Teammanager Project & Business Control is Arnhem.
An assessment will be part of the application procedure.
At entry, TenneT performs a Pre-Employment Screening.
Waar kom je te werken?
TenneT is Europe’s first cross-border grid operator for electricity. With approximately 23,000 kilometres of (Extra) High Voltage lines and 42 million end users in the Netherlands and Germany we rank among the top five grid operators in Europe. Our focus is to develop a north-west European energy market and to integrate renewable energy. Taking power further.
At the moment we are searching for a Teammanager Project & Business Control - 1 FTE Arnhem.