This will be your workplace
Onshore NL is responsible for the large grid expansionsof TenneT. The portfolio currently consists of four large projects. This number will increase in the near future.
This will be our challenge
TenneT is growing fast to realize its strategic ambitions. We play a leading role in driving the energy transition. Recruitment of new talent plays a crucial role in this growth ambition.
In order to combine the developments and challenges in the financial area within Onshore NL we are currently looking for a Financial Project Accountant (FPA). Will this be you?
Your contribution to TenneT
- Actively analysing and monitoring of the financial progress of the project, making the link with technical project progress and identifies and implements improvement proposals;
- In your role you are the interface/sparring partner for the (sub)project leads and assists the Financial Project Leads (FPL) and other FPA's to fulfil all finance obligations re: reporting & (actual spent / forward looking) analysis;
- Perform planning, monitoring, analysis and calculations of all financials in the projects;
- Develop, in coordination with the FPDs and FPAs, financial policy and related standards in the field of project control for onshore projects;
- Responsible for the reconciliation of project-related accounts, set up of project structure in the ERP system, helpdesk for questions on invoices / charged hours to projects, and compliance with accounting standards and TenneT ways of working;
- Contribute to pre and post calculation of budget items (e.g. by review on CBS used);
- Prepare (commercial) finalisation of project (closing reports), commercial asset inventory / work in progress;
- Is and will remain actively aware of the IFRS and energy regulatory standards relevant to projects, project development and developments in this discipline.
Your Profile and background
- A bachelor degree is necessary for the right performance of the position;
- Conducting specialist, policy developing and / or advisory work in the field of project management with many variable factors and a further orientation on multiple disciplines;
- Relevant experience in basic control activities / accounting and experiences;
- Good skills in working with ERP systems and reporting tools (e.g. Business Objects);
- Strong analytical skills as well as an independent and structured method of working;
- Knowledge and experience in large energy industry or infra structure project accounting are of advantage;
- Good written and verbal knowledge of Dutch and English language;
- Important competences for this role are; analytical thinking, results-oriented working, collaboration, independence and flexible.
TenneT offers a high profile and responsible function within an interesting and dynamic working environment. TenneT offers an excellent salary (TenneT level 8 between €3287 and €6746) with good secondary benefits, for instance more than 40 days of paid leave, a contribution of €60 to your health insurance and a contribution to your sports subscription. TenneT also offers good training and development possibilities.
In our online-application-form you can apply within only some minutes. Afterwards we screen your application and get back to you as soon as possible. Send us your application including your CV and a motivation letter. Applications with only a send CV are not taken into considiration.
For further questions regarding the recruiting process please contact:
People | Talent Acquisition