Wat doe je als Secretary bij TenneT?
In your role as PA you will have broad scope of activities:
- Secretary tasks as agenda planning, arranging - external and internal - meetings, taking minutes and pro-actively monitoring the progress of decisions, agreements and actions, keep the correspondence, travel arrangements, support workshops, internal team communications, support new hires, approval of expenses and do other business activities
- Member of the Leadership Team of GFO-O-XW for supporting the running of daily business
- Cooperate closely with the support coordinators and other members in the support teams (also of different units)
- Leading local change initiatives
- Support development, implementation and monitoring business units change initiatives for general improvements
- Support and consultation in all safety/SHE related matters
- If appropiate replacing the Head in his absence for assigned meetings
- Stakeholder and interface management in support of the Head
Your main required competences for performing the role of PA:
- Adaptability, Delegate, Customer focus, Sociability
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor working and thinking level is preferred and you have experience in comparable position(s) in an equivalent cross border Maintenance/Operational department of a changing and international company environment
- Affinity with automation and digital working (preferably also SharePoint) and extensive knowledge of MS Office Suit
- We expect you to be caring, loyal, reliable, discreet and confidential
- Able to handle different tasks simultanously in a short time frame without losing track. You are an energetic person and able to work in a structured way
- You are driven, goal-oriented, efficient, confident and motivating
- You are very punctual, concrete and problem-oriented and has good intuition and are able to set up controlling processes.
- You can focus on simplicity. When a problem is complex, you are able to make it simple and clear
- You have great interpersonal skills and natural capacity for teamwork, You are fluent in Dutch and English, both writing and speaking; knowledge of the German language is an advantage
- You are ambitious in learning and developing yourself
- Most important: you complete the team, you are pleasant to work with, optimistic, likes joking and fun @ work
Wat kun je verwachten?
TenneT is a solid stable employer that shows high growth, performing a crucial role in society. A company with one of the biggest investment programs in the country and relations with a wide range of institutions. Within TenneT, Offshore Wind is one of the most revolutionary developments with an attractive long term outlook. TenneT is globally a top offshore grid developer, being the biggest investor in the German energy transition. We offer a responsible function (salary group 5) within one of the most dynamic settings in the energy sector in a fascinating and dynamic international working environment. The GFO-O-XW team is in a transformation process so never a dull moment. Our Vision is we work together as one team, share the same values, learn from our differences, grow towards a full professional team and have fun together too!
Duty station for this function is Arnhem.
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.
At entry, TenneT performs a Pre-Employment Screening.
Candidates from the so called 'pre-mobility group' (imminent redundancy due to an upcoming reorganization) prevail over other internal candidates – when having sufficient capabilities. If anyone from the pre-mobility group applies within the prescribed period, the procedure will first be performed with this candidate.
Waar kom je te werken?
GFO-O-XW (Head Grid Field Operations Offshore Area West) is responsible for maintaining and operation of the all offshore assets in the Netherlands, we are a growing team as each year new offshore grid connection systems will be handled over into the care of Execution Area West. We cooperate closely with our central department Project Mainentance and Engineering and other Execution Areas East and Central in Germany. And a lot of other stakeholders such as Large Projects, Asset Management, Supplier Contract Management with support of Business Guidance etc.
The role provides diversity as the Head is a member of cross border team working in different offices in Netherlands (Arnhem) and Germany (Lehrte).