Wat doe je als Document Manager bij TenneT?
As the Document Manager you are responsible for defining and implementing documentation and information management routines in order to ensure full transparency, traceability and control of information generated in the two offshore projects Hollandse Kust West beta (HKWb, operational in 2026) and Ten Noorden van de Waddeneilanden (TNW, Operational in 2027).
This includes setting up all process and administrative and documentation requirements based up on the Systems Engineering approach during the initiation phase as well as the (handover) documentation during realization stage, define required documentation and information for operation & maintenance stage, control of non- project related documentation streams.
It is your job to design and implement relevant document and information control systems and procedures, in order to ensure timely and full control on documentation and information streams. Your daily work will exist of hands-on documentation works. Your experience in former organizations and projects will help you, but extensive alignment within the TenneT organization with similar projects and complying with and improving existing frameworks is of high importance. After the completion of the tenders (2022) you will perform the document manager role in one of our other project teams
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Quality management on documentation flows in DMS
- Executing TenneT contractual documentation specifications (e.g. FIDIC, UAV etc);
- Aligns pro-actively with counterparts at contractors and internal colleague's, e.g. project team members;
- Signals systems improvements and contacts application responsible to implement changes to the system;
- Takes care of a complete archive in the applicable system(s) and looks after proper filing of the documents;
- Establish Project internal documentation filing based on the TenneT specifications and the project-specific requirements;
- Ensure a quality assurance in the document filing and coordination of document filing;
- Aligning with experts and teams within LPO and various other departments within TenneT;
- Training Coordination and, if necessary, carrying out or organizing training for management and documents controller in the project with respect to ThinkProject;
- Preparation and processing of documentation for the adoption by the operation;
- Define, implement and execute documentation procedures for the project;
- Register and Implement lessons learned to realize continuously improvement
- Control and manage the process of the final handover documentation (based on TenneT specification) and in concordance with and according the stakeholders;
- Preparation of figures and statistics for the (project) management (reporting);
The activities will approximately consist of:
- 40% hands on documentation works (monitoring documentation processes)
- 30 % Set-up, implement documentation processes with contractors
- 30 % Controlling, Reporting, Supporting and advising;
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Relevant education on HBO level and affinity with ICT;
- Proven knowledge and experience (3 years +) of organizing documentation and information streams in complex project organizations preferable in the infrastructural/offshore field;
- Good communication skills and are able to organize and schedule activities well;
- You show initiative, you are analytic, sensitive, aware of different interest and capable of balanced judgment;
- Able to present yourself towards internal and external stakeholders;
- Knowledge in one or more document management systems;
- You are dynamic, enthusiastic, intrinsically motivated, you take your responsibility and ownership (committed); no 'nine to five-mentality';
- Able to functionally manage and give direction to a team of documentation specialists in Arnhem and on Fabrication sites (in future) and you are a team player yourself;
- Experience with SharePoint is a must;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing.
Wat kun je verwachten?
TenneT is a solid stable employer that shows high growth, performing a crucial role in society. A company with one of the biggest investment programs in the country and relations with a wide range of institutions. Within TenneT, Offshore Wind is one of the most revolutionary developments with an attractive long term outlook. TenneT is globally a top offshore grid developer, being the biggest investor in the German energy transition. We offer a responsible function (maximum of EUR 4500,- gross per month, 6% end of year bonus, 8% holiday allowance, 39 holidays and EUR 60,- gross per month medical insurance allowance) within one of the most dynamic settings in the energy sector in a fascinating and dynamic international working environment.
Duty station for this function is Arnhem.
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.
At entry, TenneT performs a Pre-Employment Screening
Waar kom je te werken?
TenneT is Europe’s first cross-border grid operator for electricity. With approximately 23,500 kilometers of (extra) high-voltage lines and 42 million end-users in the Netherlands and Germany, we rank among the top five grid operators in Europe. Our focus is to develop a North-West European energy market, to integrate renewable energy, and to optimize our safety performance. Safety is a core value of TenneT. We set high standards, for our employees as well as our contractors. Taking power further.